Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What Saints Fans are Saying

728 posts in this topic

Well most of you probably believe just because you belong to a stupid forum website you are a true fan, that's the dumbest poo I have ever heard. I have about 5-6 friends and we are all panther fans we all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website and today is the first day i have ever posted. I know exactly what the team has gone through and I thought they made many wrong moves through that stretch. Its obvious none of you are really thinking long term and are just happy with one year.

4843488+_2fe5317b3df64a08579fdd8f9c8cc39

1 person likes this

Well most of you probably believe just because you belong to a stupid forum website you are a true fan, that's the dumbest poo I have ever heard. I have about 5-6 friends and we are all panther fans we all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website and today is the first day i have ever posted. I know exactly what the team has gone through and I thought they made many wrong moves through that stretch. Its obvious none of you are really thinking long term and are just happy with one year.

Thank you, sir for teaching me not to feed the troll. Have great night, as I am finished conversing with you.

Who is that? Is that Gleason? Who did he try to neuter?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yep it's Gleason and he is sucker punching Kemp Rassmusen. Got ejected for it too.

1 person likes this

I think this may be the most active "What X Fans Are Saying" thread this season.

Absolutely the most entertaining.

Pats were probably the most arrogant, and quickest to disappear. Taints fans seem to just be clueless about football.

Saints Report:

One fan is calling a Dallas vs New Orleans NFCCG   LMAO

Yep it's Gleason and he is sucker punching Kemp Rassmusen. Got ejected for it too.

class act.

Saints Report:

One fan is calling a Dallas vs New Orleans NFCCG   LMAO

they just want to be able to cheer for whichever team wins

5 people like this

Sad this troll has gotten so much attention.

So which is it, 5 or 6? Shame you don't even know how many friends you have.

1 person likes this

"I have about 5-6 friends and we are all panther fans we all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website and today is the first day i have ever posted." This is such an awful run on sentence. Did you mean to sound so upset? If so, congratulations, you nailed it. Also, you're implying that you only have 5-6 friends total, which is not what I think/hope you meant.

To clean up this sentence: 

"I have about 5-6 friends who are Panther fans. We all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website. Today is the first day I have ever posted."

Do you see how much cleaner that looks? It's like a breath of fresh, rational air.

Another common mistake is your use of "its." "Its" is a possessive pronoun while "it's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has."

You're welcome.

1 person likes this

"I have about 5-6 friends and we are all panther fans we all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website and today is the first day i have ever posted." This is such an awful run on sentence. Did you mean to sound so upset? If so, congratulations, you nailed it. Also, you're implying that you only have 5-6 friends total, which is not what I think/hope you meant.

To clean up this sentence:

"I have about 5-6 friends who are Panther fans. We all communicate about the games week by week, but none of us have gotten on this website. Today is the first day I have ever posted."

Do you see how much cleaner that looks? It's like a breath of fresh, rational air.

Another common mistake is your use of "its." "Its" is a possessive pronoun while "it's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has."

You're welcome.

Sooo glad you haven't gotten to my posts. :-)