• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What Saints Fans are Saying

I think it will be close, but not close enough that a FG wins it.

27-20

Panthers

Oh yeah. We get to see Cam in the Victory formation after a game clinching INT.

BEAUTIFUL.......just beautiful.

Ok guys we got the poo beat out of us on national television. No refs are to be blamed. Only poor execution and playing with no passion from start to finish. We suck on the road against good teams and thats the reality. But please don't expect the same performance Sunday after an ass kickin like this that would be foolish

cam is blaine gabbert with legs

that crack must be good

yea im surprised they even know who gabbert is, but that comparison is insulting.... to their intelligence.

Ok guys we got the poo beat out of us on national television. No refs are to be blamed. Only poor execution and playing with no passion from start to finish. We suck on the road against good teams and thats the reality. But please don't expect the same performance Sunday after an ass kickin like this that would be foolish

Why in the fug are you even here?  Who the Saints play has a hell of a lot more to do with their performance than you think.  Being on the road is one thing, playing a dominant defense, which we have, will not be neutralized just because there is a roof over the stadium and it's located at the corner of rape street and sewer drive.

Seriously, go to saintsreport and donate some of your welfare money to help buy them a new server.

28 guests.... welcome Stains fans, gulp it up, get angry, because this will be last time we are in your rear view mirror for quite a while.

A whole 28 guest? Gee, those must all be scared Saints fans. Wonder how many guests on SR at the second?

1476702_232649806897171_976384533_n.jpg

I love how hypocritical this board is.

A whole 28 guest? Gee, those must all be scared Saints fans. Wonder how many guests on SR at the second?

eat less

Saints have a nice little 6 game win streak in their precious Dome. The last team to beat them in their Dome? The Panthers. Week 17 of last season, where they put up 44 points on the Saints... the most points allowed in the Dome, in almost a decade.

Well since were speaking previous match ups, Panthers last year were averaging 22 points given up on defense, Saints offense scored 27 in first game and 38 the second game, a game they led for 3/4 of the game, but they lost those games on defense which is greatly improved and playing great except for last nights bad showing. Last time Payton coached the a Saints, panthers got embarrassed in 45-17 beatdown and that was with Saints not trying to score after 3rd and just handing of and running.

1476702_232649806897171_976384533_n.jpg

Pretty sure most of your guests are bandwagon saints fans trying to make sense of the asskicking they witnessed last night. 

Well since were speaking previous match ups, Panthers last year were averaging 22 points given up on defense, Saints offense scored 27 in first game and 38 the second game, a game they led for 3/4 of the game, but they lost those games on defense which is greatly improved and playing great except for last nights bad showing. Last time Payton coached the a Saints, panthers got embarrassed in 45-17 beatdown and that was with Saints not trying to score after 3rd and just handing of and running.

I can feel the greasy uneasiness just oozing from your post. There are things I can't unsee, and the image of you will unfortunately haunt me.