#706 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,266 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hey Catfish, 

Panthers are a BAD matchup for the Saints on any field besides the one in the rape dome, just like I told you the Rams were a BAD matchup for the Saints last week. 

Any questions? 

#707 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

lol.....Cam nor our offense is about obtaining gaudy pass numbers. Newton has one of the best pass ratings on 3rd down and vs the blitz in the NFL.....and then does comical stuff with his legs. Nothing average about that.

Outdoors and not in an arena league lame dome? give me Newton.....

In a fancy pants lame dome? Brees in a landslide. But football is often played outdoors and will be Sunday

Here are the stats against Pressure and against Blitz where you claimed Cam is one of the best, although numbers say otherwise

936553_236439609851524_1230396940_n.jpg

1511391_236439586518193_660894235_n.jpg

So Cam has 8TDs and 6 INT 21 sacks with an 87 passer rating against blitz

Brees has 10TDs and 1 INT 14 sacks with a 112.9 passer rating against blitz

And the conclusion was Cam one of best against the blitz in NFL and the way to beat Brees is by blitzing him early and often!? Hmmmm

#708 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Also it seems the Panthers offense continue to get worse, two weeks ago was 22nd, now down to 25th total offense with 28th passing offense. The Jaguars passing offense is ranked two places higher than Panthers.

#709 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,086 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

You, Mr. Dat Catfish, are my favorite masochist.

you just made his day

#710 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

Also it seems the Panthers offense continue to get worse, two weeks ago was 22nd, now down to 25th total offense with 28th passing offense. The Jaguars passing offense is ranked two places higher than Panthers.

Carolina is 7th in pts per drive.

Jaguars would be 32nd in pts per drive

Problem with what you are doing.....is your are ignoring the football and just cherry picking some numbers.   You see, the Jags suck balls unlike us, therefore they throw the ball a lot trying to keep up with other teams.  Carolina doesn't trail much and we allow ourselves to play our brand of football.....which is technically one of the more efficient offenses in the NFL (pts per drive, TOP, 3rd down, redzone, etc)....LOL.

#711 intangiblejohnny

intangiblejohnny

The Josh McRoberts of Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
  • LocationInterwebz

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

you just made his day

I aim to please, lol. I just don't want to directly engage him. It would be like poking a feral, rabid rodent and figuring it would work out okay...

#712 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

hey alice....two words for you

Seahawks

Rams

#713 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Here are the stats against Pressure and against Blitz where you claimed Cam is one of the best, although numbers say otherwise

936553_236439609851524_1230396940_n.jpg

1511391_236439586518193_660894235_n.jpg

So Cam has 8TDs and 6 INT 21 sacks with an 87 passer rating against blitz

Brees has 10TDs and 1 INT 14 sacks with a 112.9 passer rating against blitz

And the conclusion was Cam one of best against the blitz in NFL and the way to beat Brees is by blitzing him early and often!? Hmmmm

way to beat Brees is to not play him in the Superdome.....ALL his numbers drastically change.

A shame football is played outdoors sometimes

#714 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

"D"

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hey Dat, what the hell is a bat game? what 's the story behind the saints carrying a bat out  of the tunnel? I'm curious thats all. I saw a thread over on saints report.

#715 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hey Dat, what the hell is a bat game? what 's the story behind the saints carrying a bat out  of the tunnel? I'm curious thats all. I saw a thread over on saints report.

it's part of the bounty program...players get extra pay if they use a bat on a sideline reporter or cameraman

#716 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,086 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

Problem with what you are doing.....is your are ignoring the football and just cherry picking some numbers.   You see, the Jags suck balls unlike us, therefore they throw the ball a lot trying to keep up with other teams.  Carolina doesn't trail much and we allow ourselves to play our brand of football.....which is technically one of the more efficient offenses in the NFL (pts per drive, TOP, 3rd down, redzone, etc)....LOL.

what do you expect?  he is a saints fan, who have turned into one of the biggest stat mongerers in the league.  before blocking him, or now when people quote him, it is still obvious he goes by box scores for pretty much any argument because that is the easiest thing to do.  the more difficult thing to do is to watch the game, understand what winning means and realize there are other ways to play the game besides throwing it 40-60 every game.

#717 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,086 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

I aim to please, lol. I just don't want to directly engage him. It would be like poking a feral, rabid rodent and figuring it would work out okay...

yea the attention he seeks on the internet, it is obvious something is lacking outside of cyberlife. 

#718 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,021 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

- Only 4 of QB Geno Smith’s 115 yards came through the air, with 111 yards after the catch. Only three of his eight completions traveled beyond the line of scrimmage.

https://www.profootb...ts-jets-week-9/

How often do you post out of your ass?

So by that logic Drew Brees passes for just 80 yards a game, because the rest are dump offs to Sproles that only travel 4 yards through the air?

#719 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

Problem with what you are doing.....is your are ignoring the football and just cherry picking some numbers. You see, the Jags suck balls unlike us, therefore they throw the ball a lot trying to keep up with other teams. Carolina doesn't trail much and we allow ourselves to play our brand of football.....which is technically one of the more efficient offenses in the NFL (pts per drive, TOP, 3rd down, redzone, etc)....LOL.

YOU make the statement NEWTON IS ONE OF THE BEST IN NFL AGAINST BLITZ

I highlight that statement and put up his and Brees numbers against blitz, ADDRESSING EXACTLY WHAT YOU POSTED

YOU respond by saying I'm cherry picking stats and multiple poster agree.

W T F?

#720 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

So by that logic Drew Brees passes for just 80 yards a game, because the rest are dump offs to Sproles that only travel 4 yards through the air?

Maybe you should go back a page before you look as dumb as Madhatter did!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com