739 replies to this topic

#721 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,599 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

Maybe you should go back a page before you look as dumb as Madhatter did!

You use selective stats and excuses as to why other teams beat the Saints. Geno had over 100 passing yards, you say he threw for four because his passes weren't far downfield.

Then in the same breath you'll tout Brees as the best ever because of his yardage totals when a large chunk of his yards are dump offs to Sproles, which is the same as what Geno did when he beat you.

So if you are going to use a stat, don't use it selectively. Use it across the board to apply to everyone and every team. You'll gain more credibility that way.

Otherwise you just like a useless piece of poo that should kill himself and do humanity a favor.

#722 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,998 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

You use selective stats and excuses as to why other teams beat the Saints. Geno had over 100 passing yards, you say he threw for four because his passes weren't far downfield.

Then in the same breath you'll tout Brees as the best ever because of his yardage totals when a large chunk of his yards are dump offs to Sproles, which is the same as what Geno did when he beat you.

So if you are going to use a stat, don't use it selectively. Use it across the board to apply to everyone and every team. You'll gain more credibility that way.

Otherwise you just like a useless piece of poo that should kill himself and do humanity a favor.

Wow, I warned you, but you just couldn't flip back a page. First off, in YARD IN AIR, as in how many yards the ball went in air BEFORE YAC, Brees has more yards than any other QB.

That's right, for this season Brees has the MOST YARDS IN AIR THROWN! Manning is #2 but has more total yardage than Brees because Manning is benefitting from an additional 400+ YAC added to his total yard. So having most yards in air means you statement is incredibly dumb. EDIT, It just updated this weeks game and Brees moved into #2

http://wp.advancednf...rYardsStats.php

Secondly, the original was me pointing out that Geno was much more successful against Panthers D than Saints. The 4 yards in air stat is a direct copy in paste from PFF article that was basically pointing out how much of a nonfactor he was in our game, as in any other QB or backup QB could have come in and made those same exact 4 yard dump offs. So if you have a issue with the "selective stat". Your issue is with PFF, ESPN, and NFLcom since they all used the same stat in their game wrap ups to show how much of a non factor Geno was, my original point,

#723 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

any decent Saints fans out there saying anything besides the same ole same ole and is worthy discussion?

#724 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,998 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

any decent Saints fans out there saying anything besides the same ole same ole and is worthy discussion?

Funny, I'm looking at all your recent posts and don't see one with any a Football substance, just seems like you're infatuated with and commenting to same guy over and over again the same ole 5th grade insults and are getting ignored? How ironic!

Cue a fat or dog peanut butter joke lol

http://www.carolinah...5-peppers90-nc/

#725 intangiblejohnny

intangiblejohnny

The Josh McRoberts of Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationInterwebz

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

The whole issue is irrelevent!!! It's also incredibly reductive about THIS weeks game. These stats prove little.

Catfish, you are saying Geno played terribly and STILL beat you guys. I don't know why anyone would argue with that.

#726 intangiblejohnny

intangiblejohnny

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationInterwebz

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

Oh yeah, and dog peanut butter, large ass, mango tree, etc...

#727 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,317 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

Maybe you should go back a page before you look as dumb as Madhatter did!

Here is a stat for you Fat Pat.....

How many times has Pat gotten laid in his pathetic little life.......................answer, ZERO!!!!

That is all.

#728 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,317 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

The whole issue is irrelevent!!! It's also incredibly reductive about THIS weeks game. These stats prove little.

Catfish, you are saying Geno played terribly and STILL beat you guys. I don't know why anyone would argue with that.

Exactly....

He throws out a stat that only proves that his team got beat by an offense that was pathetic.  That same offense that we just beat by double digits.

In his warped little mind, he thinks that he actually made a coherent point.

#729 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

How many times has Pat gotten laid in his pathetic little life.......................answer, ZERO!!!!

That is all.

No, he likely found a cheap skank that was able to accept his FEMA card.

#730 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

Funny, I'm looking at all your recent posts and don't see one with any a Football substance, just seems like you're infatuated with and commenting to same guy over and over again the same ole 5th grade insults and are getting ignored? How ironic!

Cue a fat or dog peanut butter joke lol

http://www.carolinah...5-peppers90-nc/

Alice, simple question: Do you want me to beat you down so hard that you don't show your face on here for 2 weeks again or wait another week? 

I'm just asking before I do it this time. I know you might want to finish out this week because you still have a little hope of your Saints winning the NFCS left after that monumental collapse last week, and for some strange reason every time I do respond to you, you're no where to be found anywhere on this message board for at least 2 weeks on the average.

Just saying..

let me know!

#731 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,317 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

No, he likely found a cheap skank that was able to accept his FEMA card.

Nope...I heard that he dropped trou and she started laughing so hard and felt so sorry for him that she wouldn't accept his card.

#732 intangiblejohnny

intangiblejohnny

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationInterwebz

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

That's more like it, gentlemen!!!

#733 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,998 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Alice, simple question: Do you want me to beat you down so hard that you don't show your face on here for 2 weeks again or wait another week?

I'm just asking before I do it this time. I know you might want to finish out this week because you still have a little hope of your Saints winning the NFCS left after that monumental collapse last week, and for some strange reason every time I do respond to you, you're no where to be found anywhere on this message board for at least 2 weeks on the average.

Just saying..

let me know!

The only time I didn't post for 2+ weeks was when I was in Europe a few months ago so not sure what you're talking about. Who are you again?

#734 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,998 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

That is all.

Lol, tell us again about how Brees is an average dump off QB and has most of his yards because of YAC? Did you enjoy looking like a moron? I enjoyed laughing at you!

#735 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

this pass went really far in the air....but the Seahawk's D got some YAC after they ran it in for a touchdown!!!! 

AP37426376397.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.