• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#61 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

They are by far the dumbest fan base in the entire country.  

#62 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

Really a shame Panthers screwed up in Arizona.

And in Buffalo.  And against Seattle.  Though perhaps AZ stands out more because Riverboat made his first appearance against the Giants.

#63 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

Fans don't wanna hear it but this game is going to come down to Cam shredding The Taints D. Call me a doubter, I don't care, but our boys in the secondary haven't proved enough in my eyes to ravish them with trust and praise. If there were a game this year where our secondary proved the world wrong, it'd be this one.

why?  because all the receptions, yards and td's they have given up?

#64 Kuhndog94

Kuhndog94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

If the Saints fans weren't scared of us before, they sure as heck are now. Half the posts on their board is how they don't know if they can beat us and that they are worried because we are built similar to Seattle. We both have dominant defenses and Mobile QBs. And I BELIEVE WITHOUT A DOUBT that Cam Newton is better than Russell Wilson.

The Saints are devastated. They just suffered a devastating right hook late in the season. Now it's time to hit them with a knockout punch in their own house.

If we can beat them in their house, I think we can sweep them. This game raised my confidence. We have the best defense in the league. We can stop Sproles. We saw how Graham performed against a physical defense. He can't take it. He can't catch the ball while getting hit by physical players.

Rivera watched the game last night and he took notes. We have the Saints number and it'll show on Sunday night. This is where we show those arrogant, cocky, and classless Saints fans who rules the NFC South.

#65 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

i'm not even slightly surprised. we learned the depth of their stupidity during the bounty scandal, nothing else surprises me at this point.

#66 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Did someone actually say the Saints and Seahawks are the same kind of team? One is tough and hard hitting and will smash you in the mouth. The other is the Saints. A finesse team that can't play their game outside the climate controlled confines of the superdome.

#67 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,647 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

why? because all the receptions, yards and td's they have given up?

Let's put our homer glasses down for a second and acknowledge that Brees is the best QB we've faced all season long. Our secondary has benefitted from our front seven all year long. They've also gotten lucky breaks on a few deep bombs too. If QBs like Tannehill and Glennon can shred us deep, what makes you think Brees won't? Point blank, I don't trust our DBs. We bend but do not break and this is a bad match up for that type of offense. I have faith in our LB core and DL but they'll have to keep Brees on his back for 95% of the game and that may be too much to ask.

#68 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

i'm not even slightly surprised. we learned the depth of their stupidity during the bounty scandal, nothing else surprises me at this point.

YOU SHUT THE FUG UP. I HEARD ONE TIME THIS ONE PLAYER PAID ANOTHER PLAYER TO HURT ANOTHER SO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS DO IT!!! WHO DAT!! AND ROGER WOULDN'T EVEN SHOW ANY OF THE EVIDENCE! THOSE TAPES WITH WILLIAMS TALKING ABOUT TAKING OUT ACLS AND KILLING THE HEAD AND PLAYERS SHOUTING PUT THE MONEY BACK IN THE POT ARE ALL CIRCUMSTANTIAL. AND THAT ONE GUY SAYING "GIMME MY MONEY" AFTER HE HEARD FAVRE WAS OUT WAS JUST COINCIDENCE. WHO DAT!

EVERY TIME I HEAR DREW BREES DENY THE BOUNTY SCANDAL I WANNA WORSHIP THAT GIANT MOLE ON HIS FACE AND BUY NYQUIL PRODUCTS!

#69 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

Has it been lost on anyone that by a HUGE margin, the dumbest, meanest, and most insular fans on the planet pull for Alabama?  And their slightly more intelligent cousins pull for Auburn. 

Alabama sits squarely between Georgia and Louisiana, and when their fans are not rooting for their professional college teams, they gravitate towards the Saints and Falcons.

Explains a lot, doesn't it?

#70 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Didn't the Saints lose to the Jets??  LOL.  Don't tell me about overrated.

Yes and they narrowly escaped the Falcons. 

#71 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,482 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

I don't think we match up nearly as well against the Saints as SEA does, but we can beat them if we have a good game from our offense.  Hoping for Cam to play lights out like I know he can... I don't want to have to rely on a late stop to hold onto the win vs Brees.

#72 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

Let's put our homer glasses down for a second and acknowledge that Brees is the best QB we've faced all season long. Our secondary has benefitted from our front seven all year long. They've also gotten lucky breaks on a few deep bombs too. If QBs like Tannehill and Glennon can shred us deep, what makes you think Brees won't? Point blank, I don't trust our DBs. We bend but do not break and this is a bad match up for that type of offense. I have faith in our LB core and DL but they'll have to keep Brees on his back for 95% of the game and that may be too much to ask.

oh without those pesky homer glasses you seem so much smarter and i thank you for the schooling.  brady>brees but thats probably those said glasses i'm supposedly wearing.

alert:  teams occasionally get beat deap, what it's happened like 3 times this year since we've been on our streak?

#73 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Yes and they narrowly escaped the Falcons. 

could have just as easily lost to the Bucs first go round and I can see them actually losing to them week 17.

#74 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

And in Buffalo.  And against Seattle.  Though perhaps AZ stands out more because Riverboat made his first appearance against the Giants.

Buffalo needed to happen.  It was the catalyst for turning Ron "punt on 4th down from the opponents 40 yard line on 4th and 1 with a 1 point lead" Rivera into the Riverboat Ron Rivera that we all know and love.

#75 Kuhndog94

Kuhndog94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'd just like to take a second and say I think Brady is better than Brees. But Brees is good too. It comes down to our secondary defending against the pass, and our offense putting up points.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.