Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

What Saints Fans are Saying

Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
739 replies to this topic

#73 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Yes and they narrowly escaped the Falcons. 

could have just as easily lost to the Bucs first go round and I can see them actually losing to them week 17.

#74 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

And in Buffalo.  And against Seattle.  Though perhaps AZ stands out more because Riverboat made his first appearance against the Giants.

Buffalo needed to happen.  It was the catalyst for turning Ron "punt on 4th down from the opponents 40 yard line on 4th and 1 with a 1 point lead" Rivera into the Riverboat Ron Rivera that we all know and love.

#75 Kuhndog94

Kuhndog94

It's a process

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

Let's put our homer glasses down for a second and acknowledge that Brees is the best QB we've faced all season long. Our secondary has benefitted from our front seven all year long. They've also gotten lucky breaks on a few deep bombs too. If QBs like Tannehill and Glennon can shred us deep, what makes you think Brees won't? Point blank, I don't trust our DBs. We bend but do not break and this is a bad match up for that type of offense. I have faith in our LB core and DL but they'll have to keep Brees on his back for 95% of the game and that may be too much to ask.

I'd just like to take a second and say I think Brady is better than Brees. But Brees is good too. It comes down to our secondary defending against the pass, and our offense putting up points.

#76 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

So does the Huddle wanna help Growl go to New Orleans for this game?

The odds that they let me down on the sideline to take pictures of the cheerleaders are slim, but the last Panthers game I went to was when teh Jimmiez almost led a glorious comeback in New Orleans in the year that shall not be named. Me being there for that game has to count for something.

#77 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

these threads are all the same, every week. The fans were playing against always say "we don't have a chance", "cam sucks", "we will destroy them", "secondary blows" etc...

It's easily 3:1 in terms of homers to non homers on message boards. we're probably no different. I saw some stuff from the Bucs forum last friday before our recent game against them and there were still threads on how they could make the playoffs this season. SMH. 

That being said - I do think the winning streak comes to an end this week. Saints 30 Panthers 20. Think we win though when they come to town. 

#78 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

If that isn't enough to earn your graces, I should mention that I have both urinated on the side of the Superdome AND spat on the mid field logo when I snuck in with a friend while working a Motivational seminar at the Hornet's stadium across the street with a friend a couple years back. The security at the dome is terrible.

#79 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

these threads are all the same, every week. The fans were playing against always say "we don't have a chance", "cam sucks", "we will destroy them", "secondary blows" etc...

It's easily 3:1 in terms of homers to non homers on message boards. we're probably no different. I saw some stuff from the Bucs forum last friday before our recent game against them and there were still threads on how they could make the playoffs this season. SMH. 

That being said - I do think the winning streak comes to an end this week. Saints 30 Panthers 20. Think we win though when they come to town. 

yeah dude screw this and keep that to yourself.

#80 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

how many pick sixes has Brees thrown this year?

#81 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

YOU SHUT THE FUG UP. I HEARD ONE TIME THIS ONE PLAYER PAID ANOTHER PLAYER TO HURT ANOTHER SO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS DO IT!!! WHO DAT!! AND ROGER WOULDN'T EVEN SHOW ANY OF THE EVIDENCE! THOSE TAPES WITH WILLIAMS TALKING ABOUT TAKING OUT ACLS AND KILLING THE HEAD AND PLAYERS SHOUTING PUT THE MONEY BACK IN THE POT ARE ALL CIRCUMSTANTIAL. AND THAT ONE GUY SAYING "GIMME MY MONEY" AFTER HE HEARD FAVRE WAS OUT WAS JUST COINCIDENCE. WHO DAT!

EVERY TIME I HEAR DREW BREES DENY THE BOUNTY SCANDAL I WANNA WORSHIP THAT GIANT MOLE ON HIS FACE AND BUY NYQUIL PRODUCTS!

yeah that about sums up saintsreport for the majority of 2012

i still remember browsing through there right after it happened and seeing someone screaming about firing "gordell" and assuming it was an anomaly until i saw the next six people also scream about the evils of gordell and that's when i remembered new orleans is in louisiana 

#82 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

So does the Huddle wanna help Growl go to New Orleans for this game?

The odds that they let me down on the sideline to take pictures of the cheerleaders are slim, but the last Panthers game I went to was when teh Jimmiez almost led a glorious comeback in New Orleans in the year that shall not be named. Me being there for that game has to count for something.

so we should send you to new orleans because the last time you were there we narrowly lost?

#83 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

they are convinced the league is out to get them, only person they hate more than Cam, is Roger.... and maybe the refs.

they plead for players/coaches from other teams to get suspended, can't just man up and play they want other teams at less than full strength... a sign of their weakness.

#84 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

so we should send you to new orleans because the last time you were there we narrowly lost?

but that was before I was Riverboat Growl. We win those close games now.