Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What to do with this Saints Jersey?

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just bring it to the saints game in Charlotte later this month...I am sure you can sell it to some dumbass saints fan, there are a ton of those band wagoners walking he streets.

Take thre cash homie

Posted · Report post

expensive TP. Wipe like a King.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

next week, take it down to the French Quarter to Pat O Brien's and trade it for a hurricane and lousy bj.

Posted · Report post

Sell it on Ebay, donate the money to a child organisation.!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All great ideas...I will wait until after Sunday night to see what I do. I like the idea of selling it and then either donating the money or buying some panthers gear with it.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'd sell it

Posted · Report post

Ingram might be a hall of fame if he gets out of the RB black hole of New Orleans. Might be a sweet throwback jersey in 10 years.

Posted · Report post

ingram jersey plus a paper bag equals next year's halloween costume.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So I was at Fox and Hound last night watching the Taints get their ass handed to them. Apparently every Monday night they have jersey giveaways from the teams playing. So last night, my # came up and I competed with 7 other guys in a FG competition outside and WON!! If Gano gets run over by a bus tomorrow, don't worry guys, I can fill in. 

But they only had one jersey last night and that was Mark Ingram. It's a real nice Nike jersey (letters stitched on and stuff). So now I am a proud owner of a Saints jersey. So Huddle, I come to you and seek your advice as to what to do with this jersey. Run it over with my car, burn it in glorious fashion after we beat them Sunday night, feed it to a panther at my local zoo, sell it, etc...What do you think?

Ebay my friend.

Posted · Report post

Use it to bet somebody on the huddle that Cam won't go on anymore game winning drives.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

All great ideas...I will wait until after Sunday night to see what I do. I like the idea of selling it and then either donating the money or buying some panthers gear with it.

Don't keep it in your house! Leave it outside somewhere!!

Posted · Report post

Bring it to the game on the 22nd along with some duck tape.

Tape it down in the middle of the intersection of Mint and Stonewall.  Encourage panther fans to walk all over it.

2 people like this