Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Brunnell on the The Herd ESPN

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cowherd is always on "yesterday's" news.  he is not one to foresee anything.

Posted · Report post

peaked? we havent even begun to peak and when we do, they'll know. were gonna peak so hard, that everybody in the usa is going to feel it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enVtvLyF2wI

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's like we never beat SF.

Posted · Report post

The same was said of the 49ers...and the Patriots.

I'm not sure that the media will deem us to have "arrived" unless we win the Super Bowl. Maybe not even then.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure that the media will deem us to have "arrived" unless we win the Super Bowl. Maybe not even then.

agree with this 100%

perhaps if we win the Super Bowl, we will be lucky enough to have sir Colin grace us with a top 5 rating going into next year. fingers crossed!!

Posted · Report post

Cam Newton and Peyton Manning are the only two QBs to ever lead a game winning drive against the Patriots in the final minutes. Doesnt trust Cam in a big game?! Fug him in his mother fugging ear

Shut up you wanted to trade him for bridgewater

Posted · Report post

When the big markets start doing well again,  the talking heads love talking about them ($$$$$$$).  

San Fran just snapped a 2 game losing streak by putting 27 on a terrible redskin defense and beating the Rams by 23-13.  These guys are just rushing back to that bandwagon while they can.  

They can easily lose 3 of their last 4 and miss the playoffs so there's that.  (Sea, TB oh yea I said it, and AZ)

Their offense just isn't impressive.  Sry Roman fans.    

Posted · Report post

Cowherd isn't dumb.  He bases his show around major markets.  Charlotte isn't one.  The only time

he will talk about us is if something controversial happens.  Then he's all over it.  He's out of my market now,

and I'm getting John Feinstein, who at least talks about college basketball and football, but rarely about

the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

Cowherd is the sports version of Rush Limbaugh...

Posted · Report post

If you guys want to hear true Cam hate come down here to Columbia.  I was listening to the local sports radio show and during their 5 mins per day NFL football talk one guy said what do you think of the Panthers?  The host basically said he could never pull for Cam because of what he did to South Carolina in the SEC Championship game and because he was a "cheater".  I had to change the station.  I like Columbia but they have such hard ons for college football that its incredibly annoying.  We have a 9-3 NFL football team and they won't even talk about it.

Posted · Report post

If you guys want to hear true Cam hate come down here to Columbia.  I was listening to the local sports radio show and during their 5 mins per day NFL football talk one guy said what do you think of the Panthers?  The host basically said he could never pull for Cam because of what he did to South Carolina in the SEC Championship game and because he was a "cheater".  I had to change the station.  I like Columbia but they have such hard ons for college football that its incredibly annoying.  We have a 9-3 NFL football team and they won't even talk about it.

How is he a "cheater" ?

Because he was a man amongst little boys at Auburn????