Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Brunnell on the The Herd ESPN

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Holding butthurt from college games against pro players is pretty stupid.

I don't really care If you kicked my college team's quarterback in the nuts back then. If you play for the Panthers now, I support you.

This. No one crushed UNC every year more than Russell Wilson and I think he is pretty damn good football player and an even better person. Also have been impressed with Glennon.

I also was a Grant Hill fan. Holding grudges is stupid.

1 person likes this

Posted

It really does bother me that Cam can't catch a break with so many people (including some of our fans). He is at the very least a well above average qb. He also seems to be a genuinely nice guy and exudes a wonderful youthful exuberance.

But I guess Cam is a microcosm for the way the national media treats the Panthers.

1 person likes this

Posted

Colin Cowherd asks Brunnell who is the best team in the league - and answers for him "I think we both think Seattle is the best team in the league.... you agree don't you," God Cowherd is SO overbearing.

Brunnell does agree. Then Cowherd asks "Who is the second best team in the league? I think it's San Francisco,"

Brunnell steps in "I think it's the team in North Carolina, I really do,"

Cowherd jumps in "But do you trust Cam in a big game? I don't"

Brunnell: "You know he hasn't let me down these last 8 weeks. I have watched him on film and he's a completely different QB this year. He's really playing great and with that front 7, its a totally different ballgame for him. Carolina is the second best team in the league,"

Cowherd: "You know... back to the NFC West, blah blah blah it's a great division with the Rams being fourth and having a great front 7"

Cowherd does not want to like Cam Newton. I like his show but I want to strangle that fuger.

I love his show and hes my favorite radio personality but I obviously dont agree cam cant win big games because he has won big games

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Cowherd is from the left coast.  He insessantly talks about the Dodgers, 49ers, and Seahawks until it makes your ears bleed.  

Posted

It really does bother me that Cam can't catch a break with so many people (including some of our fans). He is at the very least a well above average qb. He also seems to be a genuinely nice guy and exudes a wonderful youthful exuberance.

But I guess Cam is a microcosm for the way the national media treats the Panthers.

Don't let it.

I'm only bothered when I hear negative opinions from people whom I respect.

There aren't a lot of sports journalists that fit that criteria.

2 people like this

Posted

Good advice, Mr. Scot. It will be dually noted.

Posted

I'm starting to think that for the Panthers to get any notoriety we'll have to win the Superbowl....twice and Cam will have to save the U.S. by defeating Godzilla singlehandedly while simultaneously curing cancer and taking none of the credit.

Posted

doesn't surprise me at all, it couldn't have been 1 month ago that i posted how he didn't have us ranked in the top 10 of the NFC... guy is a joke!  he probably still thinks sanchez is a better QB than Cam and that Romo is the best QB in the league

Posted

I honestly really don't pay attention to these idiots. It's one thing to hate someone and to be a hater of someone. A lot of these jounalists fall under both

Posted

He ranked the Patriots and 49ners ahead of us after we beat them. No doubt he has an agenda. Racist fug.

Oh well, you know what?

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Brace yourself cowherd bitch.

Posted

Bandwagon fans and fans that are biased strictly towards there own team AND DONT REALIZE AND RESPECT WHAT THE REST OF THE LEAGUE is about. So many people just think its just that easy to win and run over teams and don't look at THE WHOLE SITUATION and THE BIG PICTURE.

Posted

The SNF Music is the besttt