• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Cam Newton and Peyton Manning are the only two QBs to ever lead a game winning drive against the Patriots in the final minutes. Doesnt trust Cam in a big game?! Fug him in his mother fugging ear

Shut up you wanted to trade him for bridgewater

#32 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

When the big markets start doing well again,  the talking heads love talking about them ($$$$$$$).  

San Fran just snapped a 2 game losing streak by putting 27 on a terrible redskin defense and beating the Rams by 23-13.  These guys are just rushing back to that bandwagon while they can.  

They can easily lose 3 of their last 4 and miss the playoffs so there's that.  (Sea, TB oh yea I said it, and AZ)

Their offense just isn't impressive.  Sry Roman fans.    

#33 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

Cowherd isn't dumb.  He bases his show around major markets.  Charlotte isn't one.  The only time

he will talk about us is if something controversial happens.  Then he's all over it.  He's out of my market now,

and I'm getting John Feinstein, who at least talks about college basketball and football, but rarely about

the Panthers.

#34 Oudaman90

Oudaman90

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Cowherd is the sports version of Rush Limbaugh...

#35 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

If you guys want to hear true Cam hate come down here to Columbia.  I was listening to the local sports radio show and during their 5 mins per day NFL football talk one guy said what do you think of the Panthers?  The host basically said he could never pull for Cam because of what he did to South Carolina in the SEC Championship game and because he was a "cheater".  I had to change the station.  I like Columbia but they have such hard ons for college football that its incredibly annoying.  We have a 9-3 NFL football team and they won't even talk about it.

#36 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

If you guys want to hear true Cam hate come down here to Columbia.  I was listening to the local sports radio show and during their 5 mins per day NFL football talk one guy said what do you think of the Panthers?  The host basically said he could never pull for Cam because of what he did to South Carolina in the SEC Championship game and because he was a "cheater".  I had to change the station.  I like Columbia but they have such hard ons for college football that its incredibly annoying.  We have a 9-3 NFL football team and they won't even talk about it.

How is he a "cheater" ?

Because he was a man amongst little boys at Auburn????

#37 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

Cowherd is from the Seattle area and has always praised Seattle, so naturally, hes super pumped today.  Next Monday, he won't be able to talk because Cams cockasaurus will be breaching his large intestine

#38 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

How is he a "cheater" ?

Because he was a man amongst little boys at Auburn????

No clue...they pretty much call him Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire down here.  He has scarred so many South Carolina fans and they can't get on board.  I went to a bar this weekend to watch the game and it was filled with Browns, Dolphins, and Pats fans.  Ugh.

#39 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

Shut up you wanted to trade him for bridgewater

Lol I remember that. What a hypocrite

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#40 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,889 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

If you guys want to hear true Cam hate come down here to Columbia. I was listening to the local sports radio show and during their 5 mins per day NFL football talk one guy said what do you think of the Panthers? The host basically said he could never pull for Cam because of what he did to South Carolina in the SEC Championship game and because he was a "cheater". I had to change the station. I like Columbia but they have such hard ons for college football that its incredibly annoying. We have a 9-3 NFL football team and they won't even talk about it.

Holding butthurt from college games against pro players is pretty stupid.

I don't really care If you kicked my college team's quarterback in the nuts back then. If you play for the Panthers now, I support you.

#41 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

He ranked the Patriots and 49ners ahead of us after we beat them. No doubt he has an agenda. Racist fug.

Oh well, you know what?

Brace yourself cowherd bitch.

You jump straight to racist?

Wow.

Your comments sound more racist than Colin cowherd. I am not a cowherd fan at all. He's a dick. But he's not racist.

#42 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

Holding butthurt from college games against pro players is pretty stupid.

I don't really care If you kicked my college team's quarterback in the nuts back then. If you play for the Panthers now, I support you.

Agreed far be it from NC residents to boo a former college Basketball player in the NBA playoffs. ;)

#43 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

Cowherd is thinking mans radio (barf). He tries to be so sophisticated and business minded in his show. It's drivel for self important people.

#44 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

Cam Newton and Peyton Manning are the only two QBs to ever lead a game winning drive against the Patriots in the final minutes. Doesnt trust Cam in a big game?! Fug him in his mother fugging ear

You don't know what you're talking about niether.... you hear manning and automatically think peyton...

.... if there is only two QBs to have done such and cam being one, then the manning has to be eli...

#45 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Even though, it frustrates me that more of the media isn't on board with Cam and the Panthers and Cowherd has frustrated me, I'm still a big fan of his. I think he's one of the smarter sports radio hosts. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.