Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(unbiased opinion) Which NFC team has the best chance to knock off Seattle?

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Seattle is the best of the NFC.

I want it to be the Panthers in Seattle for the NFC Championship.

To be the best, ya have to beat the best.

This times 1 million... I don't care if we're the under dogs in every single game either... I want to go into Seattle and deliver on Smittys promise after week 1...

In case you have forgotten... Many players said it then "We'll see them again in January"

Posted · Report post

Carolina matches up extremely well with the Seahawks. 

I fucking hate Pete Carroll. 

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see us in Seattle...but it worries me. The last time we were there...I don't know if I can take that kinda heartbreak again

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Seattle would take Detroit by the throat, rip its head off and poo down its neck like Shao Kahn on bath salts

not if Detriot has a good game.

They matchup pretty good.  Stout D up front, they protect there QB......and they have Megatron.

Posted · Report post

1. Panthers

2. Big if on the 49ers ( personally I think seatte has their number)

Last couple times they played at seattle 41-13 and 27 or 29  to 3 hawks won both of those games

3. Detroit would get demolished, Stafford is a turnover machine. Outside of Detroits front 4 Russell Wilson will have  field day

4. Eagles would get crushed, no physicality on defense and the offensive line is suspect

I honestly think the Panthers are the only team that can beat Seattle at Seattle in the NFC. 

Posted · Report post

Considering they destroyed the Saints and we have the 2nd best record and were very close to beating them I would say the Panthers. I think our offense and defense has improved since the first game but they have likely improved too.

Posted · Report post

Panthers.

IMO, we matchup better than anyone else. I would say SF, but im still not sold on Kaep. Don't think he can play how they would need him too. One or two reads won't cut it IN Seattle. Not to mention, we have the #1 D in the league. You gotta score to win.

Posted · Report post

Seattle is the best of the NFC.

I want it to be the Panthers in Seattle for the NFC Championship.

To be the best, ya have to beat the best.

Winner

A win like that puts you atop the league.  

Posted · Report post

Detroit could eek it out with dirty play taking out Wilson early in the game. San Fran could seriously give them a run for their money on any given Sunday as their defense could create the turnovers necessary to take that contest. Carolina would have to find the men up front a way to finally impose their will in the rushing attack.

In any case, Seattle is the team to beat while every one else has to up their game to get it done.

Posted · Report post

Detroit?

They don't even know who they are.
They won't even make it the NFC championship game.

Posted · Report post

You guys do. The team to do it is one with an all around defense and a QB who doesn't wilt under pressure. You have both of those.

1 person likes this