Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Fsu's Kelvin Benjamin on the back end of the 1st?

144 posts in this topic

I wish we could get Moose 2.0. People also forget what a great blocker he was, id love a wr who can block downfield.

most of everything that i read is saying he is leaning towards entering. he is a red shirt Soph, but turns 23 in February. plus a lot of nole  fans are saying he is leaving.

I think it's time for leave but if he stays I can see that too.

I think it's time for leave but if he stays I can see that too.

He could but look at Seferian-Jenkins and Lee. They both were Top 15 picks last year. They're not this year. Both could fall into the second round (costing them millions). Kelvin could risk it to raise his stock higher but there's always that possibility that he could get injured or have an underwhelming follow-up season.

I feel the best fit would be Jordan Mathews.  Watching his clips he seems pro-ready and would be very  good in our offense.

Charlie Campbell (The other guy on walterfootball) has him projected to us. Right now it seems a popular choice to have us drafting him or Antonio "Tiny" Richardson.

For those of you saying we double dip do you really want Melvin White and Byron Bell starting again next year?

I feel the best fit would be Jordan Mathews.  Watching his clips he seems pro-ready and would be very  good in our offense.

Not really. Benjamin has size, physicality and athleticism. Thus Kelvin's upside is much higher than Matthews.

The pro-ready 'advantage' is overrated. Star didn't play in a pro-ready system at Utah and he hasn't missed a beat.

I've been watching this kid all year, and I kept saying to myself "holy poo we need this guy"

God I would be sooooo happy if we landed him. 

the way he high points the ball is better then Evans in my eyes, plus he is more athletic. plus a lot throws that Winston gives him are high, because he know that the DB can not cover him. i seen a lot of FSU games this year, and he stuck out in every single game i watched.