• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Fsu's Kelvin Benjamin on the back end of the 1st?

Both weren't first rounders either...since we are eithering.

I didnt know you win in the draft by going off what everybody else thinks. Not to mention everybody's needs are different, but i guess sitting back and waiting works to right??

No, that guy would be Jordan Matthews here. I'm telling you guys, Matthews is going to be a STUD. We all knows that but we all just want the physically gifted guy like Benjamin. Teams are going to pass up on Matthews just like how they did with Jeffery and Allen. We better not be the team who passes up on him.

I agree i like Matthews or Benjamin. I was just talking to those people who start bringing up combine numbers and other irrelevant things to justify why we shouldn't take someone and now we sitting here watching those same prospects that have come in the last couple years make an impact. Its becoming a trend.

Something about this guy bothers me. Can't put my finger on it. He's got all the physical tools, but... I dunno, I'm just not crazy about him the way some here are. That said, I trust Gettleman to make the right call if he's there.

I honestly think another year at FSU would do wonders for him. He could be a top-10 pick hands down, if not a top-5, with another year with Winston.

KB is pushing it up there in terms of age. He has to come out this year. If he stays, he'll be 24 by the time the draft time hits.

I'm fine with us taking him in the late 1st depending who's there. Really love his size tho.

Something about this guy bothers me. Can't put my finger on it. He's got all the physical tools, but... I dunno, I'm just not crazy about him the way some here are. That said, I trust Gettleman to make the right call if he's there.

I honestly think another year at FSU would do wonders for him. He could be a top-10 pick hands down, if not a top-5, with another year with Winston.

Well, if you trust Gettleman then you must remember how he bragged about having the "touchdown" guys. Did I forget to tell you that Benjamin has "15" Tds" for the season?

I would nut my draws if we got Crief and Benjamin in the 1st and 2nd

I'd probably die from excitement if this happened.

But realistically, I can't imagine either of these guys being there when we pick in the second

But realistically, I can't imagine either of these guys being there when we pick in the second

I am thinking we should trade a our 2nd and 3rd for a high 2nd pick so we can guarantee to competent wide outs

I really can see it happen.

Yeah like they addressed DT last year. They even drafting OL last year (4th) and year before (2nd). It's time to draft some dam playmakers!

I wouldn't even be upset if they did what the Vikings did last year. A couple legit receivers and this team is scary on both sides of the ball.

We need to take advantage of the fact that we have Cam as our QB and that he can buy time with his legs. There's been alot of times this year where the OL does there job and there's no one open down field. If Gross comes back, we have Kalil, Amini, and Kugz. Bring back Wharton and sign a FA and I think we may be ok. DG drafted Kugz in the 4th, when he could have drafted a playmaker. They better not just give up on him, they wasted a pick on him, better see what you got before drafting his replacement.

I am thinking we should trade a our 2nd and 3rd for a high 2nd pick so we can guarantee to competent wide outs

I like to see us trade our second round pick for an extra 3/4/5th round picks.  The draft this year seems to be pretty deep in all positions.  We're already a solid team with a few flaws.  I'm sure there are many other teams like Houston/Oakland/Cleveland that would be willing to trade several of their picks to get an extra second round pick.  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts