Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

UNC vs #1 Michigan State

77 posts in this topic

Lol, in my neighborhood we have a huge rivalry of fuging with each other. We have two duke fans, a NC State fan, Kentucky fan and Michigan State fan. We just painted our Mich state fans flag Carolina blue.

Lol, in my neighborhood we have a huge rivalry of fuging with each other. We have two duke fans, a NC State fan, Kentucky fan and Michigan State fan. We just painted our Mich state fans flag Carolina blue.

Just wanted to quote myself and say he expected this. We always do this to one another come basketball season. No hate or malice we just do this to each other for laughs.

Just heard the riot police are out on franklin street, per twitter.

Just heard the riot police are out on franklin street, per twitter.

Fuuuuuuck what am I doing with my life right now?

Fuuuuuuck what am I doing with my life right now?

Get out there man, the twitter pics make it look like a decent amount of people are down there.

I'd go down there myself... if I could drive right now.

I see people posting pictures of burning couches, I have heard fireworks and a lot of people. Dammit man.

Get out there man, the twitter pics make it look like a decent amount of people are down there.

I'd go down there myself... if I could drive right now.

20 minute walk, finished my liquor before Thanksgiving, trying to study.

I'll go after we beat D00k twice ;)

like I said hit or miss.   Don't know what we're gonna (as fans)  night in and night out

like I said hit or miss.   Don't know what we're gonna (as fans)  night in and night out

Roy Williams does this almost every year.. He plays most of the bench against bad schools to see who has talent and who doesn't.. Seriously the last few years it seems like we always lose a few games to a bunch of nobodies but, we turn it on when the games count. Come ACC time this team will be 100% ready.