Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs #1 Michigan State

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's an excuse for drunken college kids to party. I'm sure you're not guilty of acting like a moron ever in your life.  This isn't the first time they've been burning couches on Franklin Street, either. The place parties. 

I have acted like a moron many times. Especially in Greenville, NC and Gainesville, Fl.

If you do your research, both of those schools party pretty hard too. Never in my time at either school did I have riot control called on me, or anyone I saw.

Posted · Report post

Yes. I'm surprised a riot control team is necessary after one basketball win in December. That is pathetic.

Two or three cops wearing swat gear is not a riot control team, bro.

Posted · Report post

I have acted like a moron many times. Especially in Greenville, NC and Gainesville, Fl.

If you do your research, both of those schools party pretty hard too. Never in my time at either school did I have riot control called on me, or anyone I saw.

ECU Alumni here, home boy. Know all about the The Arm Pitt of NC. 

You must have stayed in your dorms playing XBOX at ECU because I've seen the police/riots cops/crowd control there plenty of times. Especially at Halloween. 

Pretty awesome that you can generalize a school like UNC that has over 25,000 students by maybe a handful of students (or non students) that decided to go out and drunkenly act like morons. #huddlelogic

Posted · Report post

Two or three cops wearing swat gear is not a riot control team, bro.

"Acting like a moron" in college for Dirty Magic was breaking away from his klan in a Halo 3 meet up. 

Posted · Report post

ECU Alumni here, home boy. Know all about the The Arm Pitt of NC. 

You must have stayed in your dorms playing XBOX at ECU because I've seen the police/riots cops/crowd control there plenty of times. Especially at Halloween. 

Pretty awesome that you can generalize a school like UNC that has over 25,000 students by maybe a handful of students (or non students) that decided to go out and drunkenly act like morons. #huddlelogic

I actually never lived in a dorm. Kind of a college regret, honestly. But yes, I will agree that during Halloween when there were students from basically every school in NC packed into tiny-ass downtown Greenville, we had horseback police officers.

I never generalized UNC. I said this instance was pathetic. I stand by that.