Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12/4 practice

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like Hardy will move inside on a couple plays to compensate for Dwan being out.

Posted

Dwan was out and so is J-Stew.  

Been wondering all week what was up with Dwan....  leg injury or what?

Posted

Dean will more than likely play. He has been banged up all season so its probably precautionary.

Posted

Pretty sure Dwan is just getting a veteran day off. That's what my twitter said. Same for Stewart.

Posted

stew got better later in the game.  i like what ive seen and i dont expect him to look the same right off the bat.  

his vision, it looks like he still has some trouble with the speed of the game.  once he is in sync, i really like the explosiveness in him.  

Posted

Nooooo not Dwan

Posted

i wouldn't worry too much about who isn't practicing.

for a game this big, anyone not named chris scott is probably gonna be ready for sunday night.

Posted

Reading Stewart being out really irks me. Dude is always hurt and never practices. Makes boat loads of money to do so too. Sigh.

Posted

We will be almost full strength come Sunday...very excited....

Posted

Look forward to Hartsock back and improve running game. 

Posted

Reading Stewart being out really irks me. Dude is always hurt and never practices. Makes boat loads of money to do so too. Sigh.

He's still dealing with the pain from that ankle surgery. He'll likely battle with it all season, still not an excuse for him not to practice. Kalil still has pain and swelling from his lisc franc and hasn't missed a practice.

Posted

Meh, he's being paid for what he does on Sunday and I'd rather have him skip practice and be 100% on Sunday. 

1 person likes this