• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

http://sports.yahoo....-201027996.html

It will be the Cam Newton Show....

Bad matchup for New Orleans ....

Also talks about how the crowd will quiet right down when the Saints aren't able to stay on top.

He's putting out there in the media a lot of the things we've been saying, sounding like he's actually watched some games and did some studying.

I can't wait for Sunday night!!

#2 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

Yes, that's what Aints fans do, quit supporting their team when they struggle. Hopeless fan base.

#3 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

One thing you have to understand is Sean is as much a Cam Newton homer as Heath Evans is a Saints homer. Sean had Cam for MVP before the season started and has picked us to make the playoffs the past 2, maybe 3 seasons. He picked Cam for Rookie of the Year before any games were played. Sean absolutely loves Cam. I think he feels a connection to him being a black QB in the NFC South.

edit: And he may damn well be right....but there is definitely a bias there.

#4 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

One thing you have to understand is Sean is as much a Cam Newton homer as Heath Evans is a Saints homer. Sean had Cam for MVP before the season started and has picked us to make the playoffs the past 2, maybe 3 seasons. He picked Cam for Rookie of the Year before any games were played. Sean absolutely loves Cam. I think he feels a connection to him being a black QB in the NFC South.

or maybe ..maybe he thinks hes just good.

#5 Guest_Chico_*

Guest_Chico_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:27 AM

Thread only made it two posts before race gets thrown into it.

#6 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

I was watching NFL show on Showtime tonight and they were showing Taints fans in Seattle. Talk about bandwagon.

#7 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

The only thing worse than racism is people that want to pretend race doesn't exist. How dare someone suggest two men would share a bond based on shared experiences. Just don't bring up race. That's a nono.

#8 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,138 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

We are the trendy pick right now for the talking heads, we are no longer that team that one guy has to go way out on a limb to pick the Panthers to win.  There are more than just a few "believers" out there in the media.  Screw them though, we've known all along.

#9 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,580 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

I was watching NFL show on Showtime tonight and they were showing Taints fans in Seattle. Talk about bandwagon.

Can't really make that call based solely on video. If Carolina played in KC this year I'd probably be accused of being a bandwagon fan even though I've been on board since 95.

#10 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

Yes, that's what Aints fans do, quit supporting their team when they struggle. Hopeless fan base.

yeah our fans are way better than that

lol

#11 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,826 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

Difference in someone picking a team to win (King) and one saying another will put up 40+ pts (4 times what the opponent allows).

One sounds like he is making a thoughtful prediction.....and the other sounds like a bufoon.

#12 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

If we wack them a couple of times this year it would be nice if they didn't make the playoffs.

#13 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Hatter has been on point lately, very impressed.  Winning could be changing the culture of the Huddle.  

#14 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

Speaking of bandwagoners, how about that MNF pre game show when they were asking a bunch of Seahawks "fans" who their kicker, long snapper, etc. were and nobody knew...cut to 3 year old girl putting them all to shame lol.

#15 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

There doesn't have to be a bias there. He wasn't saying these things about Josh Freeman, unless I'm mistaken. 

I think he just loves, believes in Cam. 

Not saying you're right or wrong (on King's experiences or predictions). But you could be projecting (Unless you're saying, 'he can clearly see Cam's attributes compared to other compromised analyst who normally can't cause he doesn't carry unnecessary, unfounded stigmas/baggage towards Cam')?  See I gave you a [friendly] out. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com