DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Shaun King the former QB? Yikes! dude may want to layoff to Jack in the box 

Yeah... He looks bigger than Mike Alstott now... Geezus...

#19 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,177 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

You're using lots of big words in close proximity. The bottom line is Shaun roots for Cam. I think it's because he has a lot in common with Cam. They both dealt with the same bias in their careers. I don't see it as a bad thing. Ryan Kalil is a fat white guy that likes video games and comic books, I feel a connection to him. That doesn't mean I hate people that aren't fat white dorks.

I may be completely wrong, but no one should be up in arms over it. Race is all around us, we can discuss it frankly without crossing a line.

There doesn't have to be a bias there. He wasn't saying these things about Josh Freeman, unless I'm mistaken. 

I think he just loves, believes in Cam. 

Not saying you're right or wrong (on King's experiences or predictions). But you could be projecting (Unless you're saying, 'he can clearly see Cam's attributes compared to other compromised analyst who normally can't cause he doesn't carry unnecessary, unfounded stigmas/baggage towards Cam')?  See I gave you a [friendly] out. Lol

#20 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,651 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

I will say about the only thing I remember about Shaun King was how quick he was to completely forgive Michael Vick because Vick "found God" and was a new man.  And that was like months after the whole dog slaughtering went down.  For whatever that is worth.

#21 Mode

Mode

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

is this real life

#22 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

I agree with his analysis, but I just want to say that the chick in that video is hot as heck.

#23 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

Don't care how we do it....what the score ends up....what media outlets give us respect.....who picks us to win......just as long at the end of the day we come out of that city that smells like piss with a big fat W.. KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#24 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

You're using lots of big words in close proximity. The bottom line is Shaun roots for Cam. I think it's because he has a lot in common with Cam. They both dealt with the same bias in their careers. I don't see it as a bad thing. Ryan Kalil is a fat white guy that likes video games and comic books, I feel a connection to him. That doesn't mean I hate people that aren't fat white dorks.

I may be completely wrong, but no one should be up in arms over it. Race is all around us, we can discuss it frankly without crossing a line.

I don't think you crossed the line. And this is not about race ("race is all around us"). It's just your thoughts, intuition, until we have better insight on Shaun Kings affinity to Cam Newton. 

They're white reporters, who've followed Cam and feel the same/similar ways about him as well. That's all I'm saying. 

It's all good. 

#25 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

Shaun King is always on the Mac Attack.

I loved it when he was saying Ron Jawaroski must be in the concussion suit bc his top 30 qb list is garbage. Having Cam like 27 or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com