• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 TrueBlackandBlue

TrueBlackandBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Steve is so much more than the hot head the media sometimes makes him out to be. He's a rare leader at WR you can't say that about guys like T.O. or Chad Johnson that blew up locker room after locker room trying to get back the stats they had in their glory days.

#47 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,090 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

Steve is so much more than the hot head the media sometimes makes him out to be. He's a rare leader at WR you can't say that about guys like T.O. or Chad Johnson that blew up locker room after locker room trying to get back the stats they had in their glory days.

I don't think Chad Johnson belongs in the same sentence as TO.  He wasn't a locker room cancer.....he just lost his skills.

#48 TrueBlackandBlue

TrueBlackandBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

I don't think Chad Johnson belongs in the same sentence as TO.  He wasn't a locker room cancer.....he just lost his skills.

That's fair. He was just a distraction. No one is on the same level as TO

#49 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

Current Standings (Keep in my Fitzgerald is presently 4 years younger

TDs

Fitzgerald - 13th 

Smith - 42nd 

Yards -

Smith -20th 

Fitzgerald - 29th 

Rec - 

Smith -25th 

Fitzgerald - 26th 

TD gap, age, and on top of that Fitzgerald owns the greatest statistical  postseason by a WR.  Fitzgerald is ahead of 89.

89 needs to pad his postseason at this stage to get in (regular season he won't get ahead of Fitz unless Fitz gets hurt)...Fitz's statistical pace is great.

yeah if you just look at the stats and not the impact a player made on the game, also Fitz is going to have more td's then smith easily.Age gap won't matter if Fitzgerald doesn't have a real qb to throw to him like i stated IMO it all depends on what happens in the next 3 years

#50 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,090 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

yeah if you just look at the stats and not the impact a player made on the game, also Fitz is going to have more td's then smith easily.Age gap won't matter if Fitzgerald doesn't have a real qb to throw to him like i stated IMO it all depends on what happens in the next 3 years

Doesn't matter who throws the ball to Fitz....89 won't have a stastical edge on Fitz unless he creates one in the postseason going forward

#51 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

I love Steve, but I'm beyond sick of hearing about Chud. The dude is gone, and he isn't coming back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.