Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

136 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's just a game, bro.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is no smack thread

Damn, I would hate to see what this would look like if it was.

They have that bully mentality from the coaches down to the players.  You know what happens when a bully finally gets punched in the mouth?  They run home crying to mama.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's just a game, bro.

Its more than a game. Its life.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

They do have the most insufferable fanbase in all of sports. Completely wasted any goodwill stemming from their Katrina days with their antics.

Posted · Report post

Their fanbase is the truly bad part of it. On the tube when ever I do hate weeks with the loser fans on there, they get personal and facebook stalk you then attack your family. truly pathetic because in reality, it is just a game and the fans can't control what happens in it. (just dont ask seattle that because here in washington they truly think they ARE the team smh)

Posted · Report post

It's just a game, bro.

no, he is right. They make it more personal than just a game when they try and end players careers and pay each other for doing so. Smash these slack jawed yokels

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Which makes me worry about them targeting Johnson's knee. I don't believe for a minute that they are above that.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ohhhhhhh man I can't wait for Dec 22ND. Win or lose Sunday!!!!!! I have some ideas for a banner and have perfect seats. Anyone have funny banner ideas let me know. Going the max 3x10 size. The funnier and more humiliating the better!!!

Posted · Report post

I dont believe for a minute that they aren't still paying each other for injuries.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

i don't think that was ever as clear to me as during the response to the bounty scandal, especially on that "free sean payton" rally saga. i have never seen such a collection of motley inbreds and ne'er-do-wells lining up to represent new orleanean culture and ethos

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Here, have a Snickers, Growl, you get cranky when your hungry.
1 person likes this