Photo
- - - - -

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#1 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,243 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

POPULAR

This is no smack thread, I simply wanted to remind every poster here, in the off case that they needed it, what a disgusting, classless franchise we are about to face. We are looking at a team still full of players who would to this day be rewarding each other with money for injuring opposing human beings if they were not caught doing it. We are looking at a franchise that has spent so many decades being arguably the NFL's most insignificant team over that timeframe, and is suddenly backed by a fanbase that has demonstrated on numerous occasions how limited their understanding of the sport is.

Remember that this team is so desperate to hang onto their significance before their window closes and they go back to years and years of irrelevancy, that they will run the score up in a desperate to attempt to accumulate as many artificial statistics as possible. Remember the classless thugs rampant on the other side of the ball who have accumulated so much false pride that cheap shots in the endzone are completely acceptable. Remember the fanbase behind them that has consistently made racially charged shots at your Quarterback's intelligence.

Remember how vehemently they defended their franchises cheating with various listening devices.

This team has lucked into a great player, and it has given the whole city the attitude that they have the right to be the thugs they are. Go watch saints fans whine and cry on their forum every time another is given earned respect.

"zomg riverboats aren't even in the carolinas, why aren't they saying riverboat sean we got da Brees and stuff!"

Go watch as they make blatantly racist remarks against your Quarterback's gum chewing.

"what a thug! would a real leader chew his gum like that!"

This classless organization needs to be humbled even further than they embarrassing blowout they took monday night. I hope and pray we face this franchise not twice, but three times this year, because I want to humiliate this disgusting organization. They need to realize who they are. That their disgusting arrogance and ganglike attitude is no longer going to be tolerated. I want to to destroy this team every time we play them this year, and by season's end I want them to realize that the window has closed. That when you approach a sport with the lack of class that this organization has, the physical teams are going to put you in your place. Which is exactly where we will be sending them.

As I said, this isn't a smack thread. I couldn't do a funny one if I tried. This is me honestly saying I'm tired of this team's sickening attitude, it's racist, remarkably uninformed fanbase, it's leadership having zero issue with the disgusting things that this team has been involved in in recent years, and, in some cases, even initiated.  I'm tired of trodding over to their forums and seeing them wish injuries on our players, or, wish that their players would intentionally start hurting our players again.

I have never seen such a tasteless, thuggish team or fanbase, and it is time to put that sad, sick organization back in it's place.

Edit: I forgot to mention their crowd erupting in applause when Cam was injured. What a blot on our society these people are.

(any other classless acts I've forgotten?)

#2 Guest_Chico_*

Guest_Chico_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

It's just a game, bro.

#3 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

This is no smack thread

Damn, I would hate to see what this would look like if it was.

They have that bully mentality from the coaches down to the players.  You know what happens when a bully finally gets punched in the mouth?  They run home crying to mama.

#4 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

It's just a game, bro.

Its more than a game. Its life.

#5 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,340 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

They do have the most insufferable fanbase in all of sports. Completely wasted any goodwill stemming from their Katrina days with their antics.

#6 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,041 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Their fanbase is the truly bad part of it. On the tube when ever I do hate weeks with the loser fans on there, they get personal and facebook stalk you then attack your family. truly pathetic because in reality, it is just a game and the fans can't control what happens in it. (just dont ask seattle that because here in washington they truly think they ARE the team smh)

#7 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

It's just a game, bro.

no, he is right. They make it more personal than just a game when they try and end players careers and pay each other for doing so. Smash these slack jawed yokels

#8 woodboxer

woodboxer

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

Which makes me worry about them targeting Johnson's knee. I don't believe for a minute that they are above that.

#9 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

Ohhhhhhh man I can't wait for Dec 22ND. Win or lose Sunday!!!!!! I have some ideas for a banner and have perfect seats. Anyone have funny banner ideas let me know. Going the max 3x10 size. The funnier and more humiliating the better!!!

#10 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,505 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

I dont believe for a minute that they aren't still paying each other for injuries.

#11 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,863 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

i don't think that was ever as clear to me as during the response to the bounty scandal, especially on that "free sean payton" rally saga. i have never seen such a collection of motley inbreds and ne'er-do-wells lining up to represent new orleanean culture and ethos

#12 Marc Anthony

Marc Anthony

HUDDLE VET

• HUDDLER
  • 4,247 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Here, have a Snickers, Growl, you get cranky when your hungry.

Attached Files

#13 Eminent Rogaine

Eminent Rogaine

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Does have video of the Scott Fugita cheap shot on Steve Smith a few years ago? Might have been 2008. I know Fugita is gone from that team but man that one play filled me with instant hate for the saints.

#14 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,002 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

Does have video of the Scott Fugita cheap shot on Steve Smith a few years ago? Might have been 2008. I know Fugita is gone from that team but man that one play filled me with instant hate for the saints.

#15 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,265 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

To reiterate something I posted in the "What saints fans are saying" thread:

They've all but canonized this tool:

Yxw908T.gif

Steve Gleason jacking up Kemp Rassmusin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users