Photo
- - - - -

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#16 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

Saints are dirty, fugging players, hope they don't bounty any of our players.

#17 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

I'm going to need an explanation

- Drew

#18 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

I'd never seen that Gleason gif... what a team full of dirtbags.

#19 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,248 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

everything in the OP is correct and not exaggerated.....that's the sad part.

the other part of their fanbase that gets to me is this "the nfl is out to get us!" mentality. get fuging real.

#20 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

To reiterate something I posted in the "What saints fans are saying" thread:

They've all but canonized this tool:

Yxw908T.gif

Steve Gleason jacking up Kemp Rassmusin

This kind of thing happens so often when facing this team that it's quite clear that it is encouraged. This kind of stuff is nothing more than small pecker syndrome from a team that spent four decades being insignificant.

#21 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

everything in the OP is correct and not exaggerated.....that's the sad part.

the other part of their fanbase that gets to me is this "the nfl is out to get us!" mentality. get fuging real.

Delusions are a common trend among them, did you happen to catch how many supported the notion that getting blown out by Seattle was part of their pill sucking overlord's "grand master" plan?

#22 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,248 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Delusions are a common trend among them, did you happen to catch how many supported the notion that getting blown out by Seattle was part of their pill sucking overlord's "grand master" plan?

yes they are fuging insane.

and yea the nfl is out to get you!...meanwhile handing you the 49ers game.

#23 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Yxw908T.gif

dirty but funny. I wonder what Kemp said to him before that.

#24 Semaj

Semaj

SHMOO

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

This is no smack thread, I simply wanted to remind every poster here, in the off case that they needed it, what a disgusting, classless franchise we are about to face. We are looking at a team still full of players who would to this day be rewarding each other with money for injuring opposing human beings if they were not caught doing it. We are looking at a franchise that has spent so many decades being arguably the NFL's most insignificant team over that timeframe, and is suddenly backed by a fanbase that has demonstrated on numerous occasions how limited their understanding of the sport is.

Remember that this team is so desperate to hang onto their significance before their window closes and they go back to years and years of irrelevancy, that they will run the score up in a desperate to attempt to accumulate as many artificial statistics as possible. Remember the classless thugs rampant on the other side of the ball who have accumulated so much false pride that cheap shots in the endzone are completely acceptable. Remember the fanbase behind them that has consistently made racially charged shots at your Quarterback's intelligence.

Remember how vehemently they defended their franchises cheating with various listening devices.

This team has lucked into a great player, and it has given the whole city the attitude that they have the right to be the thugs they are. Go watch saints fans whine and cry on their forum every time another is given earned respect.

"zomg riverboats aren't even in the carolinas, why aren't they saying riverboat sean we got da Brees and stuff!"

Go watch as they make blatantly racist remarks against your Quarterback's gum chewing.

"what a thug! would a real leader chew his gum like that!"

This classless organization needs to be humbled even further than they embarrassing blowout they took monday night. I hope and pray we face this franchise not twice, but three times this year, because I want to humiliate this disgusting organization. They need to realize who they are. That their disgusting arrogance and ganglike attitude is no longer going to be tolerated. I want to to destroy this team every time we play them this year, and by season's end I want them to realize that the window has closed. That when you approach a sport with the lack of class that this organization has, the physical teams are going to put you in your place. Which is exactly where we will be sending them.

As I said, this isn't a smack thread. I couldn't do a funny one if I tried. This is me honestly saying I'm tired of this team's sickening attitude, it's racist, remarkably uninformed fanbase, it's leadership having zero issue with the disgusting things that this team has been involved in in recent years, and, in some cases, even initiated. I'm tired of trodding over to their forums and seeing them wish injuries on our players, or, wish that their players would intentionally start hurting our players again.

I have never seen such a tasteless, thuggish team or fanbase, and it is time to put that sad, sick organization back in it's place.

(any other classless acts I've forgotten?)

Well that pretty much sums it up. That is why they have gone from a team I stupidly and shamefully, pulled for in the Super Bowl (please forgive me), to a team that I now wish goes back to their real glory days, in which their fans were wearing custom sized paper bags sold right there in the sewer dome. I will never feel sorry for them ever again, no matter how much they are suffering or what bad luck comes their way. They have earned every bad break for the rest of my life. I only hope that Riverboat finishes them well and that we run up the score as much as possible after what they did to us 2 seasons ago. Panthers, please keep ur foot on their neck the entire game. Smitty don't forget about the cheap shot to your knee a few seasons back as you score your touchdowns. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN MAKE MY WEEKEND MORE PLEASURABLE THEN EMBARASSING THEM ON NATIONAL TV TWO WEEKS IN A ROW! AND IN THEIR BELOVED DOME THIS TIME. That fanbase would be a lot more quiet if it were to happen :-)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#25 Semaj

Semaj

SHMOO

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

Sorry for the double post

#26 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

THIS is the fanbase that invented the brown paper bag, so you know, they are at least good for something:

http://www.nytimes.c...05bag.html?_r=0

#27 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

This kind of thing happens so often when facing this team that it's quite clear that it is encouraged. This kind of stuff is nothing more than small pecker syndrome from a team that spent four decades being insignificant.

I guess Jim Haslett encouraged it as well.

#28 Semaj

Semaj

SHMOO

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Saints are dirty, fugging players, hope they don't bounty any of our players.

If they do, Brees should not get off that field walking on his own. An eye for an eye. Any cheap shot that ends one of our players season should lead to Brees having a
target on him. We don't believe in intentionally hurting other players nor do we EVER do it, but if you're wanna playing with fire then prepare to get burned.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#29 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

Yxw908T.gif

fug that POS and the chair he wheeled in on.

#30 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

It's just a game, bro.

not to Sean Payton... its worth hurting people to him. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.