Photo
- - - - -

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#31 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Delusions are a common trend among them, did you happen to catch how many supported the notion that getting blown out by Seattle was part of their pill sucking overlord's "grand master" plan?

to be fair, though the Saints dont deserve it, i've heard fan after fan in Carolina claim that the nfl is against us too. i think every fanbase feels that at times to certain extents. still... there is absolutely no excuse for that team and its fanbase. thugs every single one of them. there arent many teams i hate... the Patriots are one, Clemson is another. Methinks i shall now add New Orleans to that short list...

#32 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

I.................................fuging..............hate...........the..........Saints.

I will say this though...

True Saint fans,  that endured the decades upon decades of horrible Saint teams...............     Those guys are pretty mellow.

It's the new bandwagon fans that joined them in 2006,  that are pathetic.    It was as if,  most of the jerks that jumped off the bandwagons of the 9ers and Cowboys,  went to the Saints bandwagon.   It'll be those same bandwagon fans that bail on the Saints once Brees retires and Payton finally takes a HC job in Texas.

#33 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

Oh, we don't need to worry about my forgetting it.  The last game of 2011 is burned into my mind every time we play them.  Every game we don't put up 50 on them out of vengeance is a missed opportunity.  Every time Smith, Lafell, or even Kalil don't pancake Payton onto the goddamn turf is a missed opportunity.  This isn't about penalties, this is about that pretentious little bastard getting what's coming to him.

And don't get me started on that piece of garbage Harper.  I wish Silatolu and Kugbilla were healthy so I could see our run-blocking specialty guards hit him like they're Chris Brown and he's Rhianna for 60 minutes.

The idea in both of these upcoming games shouldn't be to outscore the Saints, it should be to completely embarrass them.  That won't take much since they have absolutely no pride, integrity, or class whatsoever, but the point remains.

#34 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

I.................................fuging..............hate...........the..........Saints.

I will say this though...

True Saint fans, that endured the decades upon decades of horrible Saint teams............... Those guys are pretty mellow.

It's the new bandwagon fans that joined them in 2006, that are pathetic. It was as if, most of the jerks that jumped off the bandwagons of the 9ers and Cowboys, went to the Saints bandwagon. It'll be those same bandwagon fans that bail on the Saints once Brees retires and Payton finally takes a HC job in Texas.

Yeah I knew some saints fans that claimed them during the baghead days and they're different from what you normally see out of that fan base. They know where they came from and understand how quickly the ride can end.

#35 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

You know what, I hate Steve Gleason. They act like he was Mr. Perfect. He's just a mediocre football player that got sick. Lot's of guys get sick and die, there is nothing special or inspirational about him.

I hate the Saints too. Drew Brees asked me to explain why: It's your fans Drew. They never bought tickets, they never wore the colors. They hated you guys as much as they hated themselves. They hit on a good QB after 40 years of indifference and all of the sudden "The Dome" is filling up with more than just refugees. Now they have a "home field advantage" (that includes wire tapping and rogue replacement refs). These asshole fans jumped off the Cowboy bandwagon and onto the mole mobile about the same time Saints players were trying to tear ACLs and break ankles (poor Brett Favre). What's even worse is the casual football fans were captivated by Brees hoisting his son up at the Superbowl so now you have dudes from Virginia and New Hampshire that think Brees is the coolest dude.

But let's be honest, Drew hates New Orleans too. He wanted to leave but it would have been a PR nightmare after the city embraced him (in a sweaty, greasy KFC man hug). So Brees says "Fug it, if I have to stay here I'm gonna need $20 million dollars a year". "But Drew, we won't be able to afford new Wide Receivers or defensive players...", "Deal with it, sunglasses".

aints_bag_head_patio_1.jpg

19-new-orleans-saints-clown-fan-creepy-n

new-orleans-saints-fan-op5n-2138-mid.jpg

saints3.jpg

nfl_u_saints_fan_412.jpg

#36 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,088 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

As if we could have possibly forgotten, lol.

#37 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Roman Harper cheap shot on Smitty:

http://www.ebaumswor...watch/81915262/

#38 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

dirty but funny. I wonder what Kemp said to him before that.

I hope you get ALS.

#39 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

I hope you get ALS.

Classy...

But seriously, you just don't go punching people in the penis!

#40 mc52beast

mc52beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

Its more than a game. Its life.

Tell that line to any football player with a shred of decency and they will laugh at you.... this is a GAME they are playing.

#41 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

You know what, I hate Steve Gleason. They act like he was Mr. Perfect. He's just a mediocre football player that got sick. Lot's of guys get sick and die, there is nothing special or inspirational about him.

Don't sink to their level in your disgust at for them as they prattle on about wishing injury on our players. I understand the temptation, but you're better than the sewer reservoir of a city and it's inhabitants.

#42 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationThe Dragons Nation

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

It's just a game, bro.

This exactly says much about what Aints fans are, they treat every game as "just a game", but for us, it's THE game and it's the world.

#43 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,150 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hard to believe we are about to play a team even dirtier than Jeff Fishers Rams.

#44 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Don't sink to their level in your disgust at for them as they prattle on about wishing injury on our players. I understand the temptation, but you're better than the sewer reservoir of a city and it's inhabitants.

I don't wish anything on him. I just don't like him. I don't like his story.

#45 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,136 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

A response I received:  

Wipe your vagina please. You are making a mess all over the thread.

After I said this:

You guys cheering for an injury? Wow. Don't like the guy, fine. It's a SPORT. Stop attaching your self worth to a game and a player's health.

In short, as bad as their team is, their ENTIRE fan base is much worse.  So much worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.