Photo
- - - - -

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#91 bobby digital

bobby digital

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

Pot calling the kettle black......

Stay classy Panther fans.

#92 Kuhndog94

Kuhndog94

It's a process

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Even the punter is dirty.

#93 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

Are you idiots really bringing up the eavesdropping crap? They never found anything close to evidence of that. I'd love to see any proof of that. Please post it, if you have any clear evidence of this. You won't be able to find anything. 

The bounty fiasco was a load of poo, and anyone with a brain knows that. They said there were pages and pages of documents, yet it was never shown. They did a pay for play program, not pay to injure. This is common. They were caught, and I think the punishments should be enough for you idiots to shut up about it. 

Also, making fun of a guy with ALS… what a representation of a fan base that is claiming the Saints fans as classless. DO yourself a favor and read up on this guy, see what kind of person he is. I guarantee that Steve is a bigger man and person than any of you are. This is a man that can't even hold his child anymore, a man that is dying. Yet, he does all he can to make a difference for others. It is absolutely disgusting to see anyone make fun of this.

This entire thread is nothing but butthurt, delusional morons. Your team got their ass lit up last night, and it was glorious. Please continue to cry. 

#94 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Pot calling the kettle black......

Stay classy Panther fans.

wow the bobby digital huh

#95 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

While we're here, i want to take some time to mention the weirdest thing that happened to me last night.

this beautiful girl was sitting next to me last night and we spoke about our teams and such. had never met her before but she was cool. we had a good time. we took a quick photo, and i looked back down onto the action on the field to see stewy rip off his long run. then some random saints fan starts who was sitting about two seats over (there was nobody in them, which tended to be more common in the upper deck than the media wants you to believe it is at that stadium)

anyways, back to my story, stewart had just ripped off his long run, i looked down and a few moments later this guy says the following to me:

"Dude, Panthers fan or not, you better capitalize on that."

of course growing up in a sheltered home means these things tend to sail over my head and i immediatley begin discussing the importance of turning that run into more, and he cuts me off and says:

"dude, no, thats not what i mean.. i mean that."

and then, without the slightest hesitation pats me on the butt and turns back to his seat.

peculiar.
and not too classy.

#96 rubberneck

rubberneck

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

Ahhh...look who's all butt hurt.

Drew Brees was soft yesterday.  We expected him to dial up 40 on your phantom defense.

#97 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

wow, lots of faces i haven't seen in a long time around today

hey guys how's it going

#98 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Not enough nuts to talk until after the win. What a bunch of scared bitches. Gleason has more upper body strength now than most of the fan base.

#99 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

While we're here, i want to take some time to mention the weirdest thing that happened to me last night.

this beautiful girl was sitting next to me last night and we spoke about our teams and such. had never met her before but she was cool. we had a good time. we took a quick photo, and i looked back down onto the action on the field to see stewy rip off his long run. then some random saints fan starts who was sitting about two seats over (there was nobody in them, which tended to be more common in the upper deck than the media wants you to believe it is at that stadium)

anyways, back to my story, stewart had just ripped off his long run, i looked down and a few moments later this guy says the following to me:

"Dude, Panthers fan or not, you better capitalize on that."

of course growing up in a sheltered home means these things tend to sail over my head and i immediatley begin discussing the importance of turning that run into more, and he cuts me off and says:

"dude, no, thats not what i mean.. i mean that."

and then, without the slightest hesitation pats me on the butt and turns back to his seat.

peculiar.
and not too classy.

So a Saints fan congratulates you on the girl with you…what an asshole. 

#100 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Not enough nuts to talk until after the win. What a bunch of scared bitches. Gleason has more upper body strength now, then most of the fan base.

I was here a few weeks ago when it was announced that the Saints/Panthers game had been flexed. I stated on here that it being in primetime was bad news for you guys. I could gloat and laugh at how many of you were saying the Panthers would slap the Saints around, but I won't 

#101 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

The bitches know who they are.

#102 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

Are you idiots really bringing up the eavesdropping crap? They never found anything close to evidence of that. I'd love to see any proof of that. Please post it, if you have any clear evidence of this. You won't be able to find anything. 

The bounty fiasco was a load of poo, and anyone with a brain knows that. They said there were pages and pages of documents, yet it was never shown. They did a pay for play program, not pay to injure. This is common. They were caught, and I think the punishments should be enough for you idiots to shut up about it. 

Also, making fun of a guy with ALS… what a representation of a fan base that is claiming the Saints fans as classless. DO yourself a favor and read up on this guy, see what kind of person he is. I guarantee that Steve is a bigger man and person than any of you are. This is a man that can't even hold his child anymore, a man that is dying. Yet, he does all he can to make a difference for others. It is absolutely disgusting to see anyone make fun of this.

This entire thread is nothing but butthurt, delusional morons. Your team got their ass lit up last night, and it was glorious. Please continue to cry. 

A small minority have taken shots at Gleason.  The same is true with the eavesdropping claim.  The reason your fanbase is hated, ridiculed and met with such contempt on this board is the Bounty Scandal and the overwhelming moronic logic used to defend it or deny its existence.  

#103 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

A small minority have taken shots at Gleason.  The same is true with the eavesdropping claim.  The reason your fanbase is hated, ridiculed and met with such contempt on this board is the Bounty Scandal and the overwhelming moronic logic used to defend it or deny its existence.  

I don't care if you hate the Saints, that's fine. The Saints are in the same division. I hate the Falcons, Panthers and Bucs.

The bounty scandal is defended by using logic. You might be blind to see it that way, but I assure you that you have seen zero evidence that points to them using a PAY TO INJURE program. They were given bonuses for plays, distributed by players on the defense. They still had to go out there and make plays, so defining it as cheating is ridiculous. 

Pin point hits from that season if you want, and I can defend them. Ironically the Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL the year they won it all… I guess the refs missed all those dirty plays?

Also, the Saints basically had a season stripped away last year. The punishment is over with and done. 

And I'll say this once again, you can hate the Saints all you want. We are rivals. But, for those bringing Gleason into this, you are a disgusting person. 

#104 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

A lack of flags doesn't mean it was clean game. Look back at the NFCC games between NO and Minny.There was quite a few hits that should have drawn a yellow flag.

#105 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Ahhh...look who's all butt hurt.

Drew Brees was soft yesterday.  We expected him to dial up 40 on your phantom defense.

yeah our phantom defense

much like the saints' phantom offense when they only put up 7 in an extremely hostile stadium in prime time right

i mean fair is fair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com