Photo
- - - - -

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#106 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

I don't care if you hate the Saints, that's fine. The Saints are in the same division. I hate the Falcons, Panthers and Bucs.

The bounty scandal is defended by using logic. You might be blind to see it that way, but I assure you that you have seen zero evidence that points to them using a PAY TO INJURE program. They were given bonuses for plays, distributed by players on the defense. They still had to go out there and make plays, so defining it as cheating is ridiculous. 

Pin point hits from that season if you want, and I can defend them. Ironically the Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL the year they won it all… I guess the refs missed all those dirty plays?

Also, the Saints basically had a season stripped away last year. The punishment is over with and done. 

And I'll say this once again, you can hate the Saints all you want. We are rivals. But, for those bringing Gleason into this, you are a disgusting person. 

If by logic you mean a sickening amount of denial and homerism then yes, I will agree on that. I know where this is going because I have seen a dozen or so of you on this board make the same argument and it is eerily similar as telling a toddler not to play with their own poo. 

I'll only bring up two parts of the scandal because seeing someone try to defend them is usually the most entertaining. 

1.) The Gregg Williams Audio Tape: I'm guessing with the Gregg Williams tape, all of those mentions of money and putting it back in the pot is referring to interceptions, sacks and hard hits? While in the same meeting he talks about rolling ACLs, ankles and hitting Gore in the head.  For my own faith in humanity I really am hoping for something different.

2.) The Give Me My Money Quote:  If you seriously expect me to believe some tech guy from NFL used After Effects to add that quote then I almost feel sorry for you. 

And I don't care if you guys lost a season as your punishment, if someone runs over my dog for animal cruelty and goes to jail for a year I will still hate them afterward.  Just like I always will with your aborted fetus of a franchise. 

#107 CCC

CCC

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

"Aborted fetus of a franchise"?  Damn, you are mad, huh?  What's wrong?  You lost in the dome . . . so what, you did not really expect to win, did you?  If you did, that is the best example of "homerism".  Please, even real fans should admit that most likely Saints and Panthers will split - that is the way it is.  You were not going to win that game in the dome after how bad the Saints played in Seattle - was not going to happen.  Just like I will admit that we most likely will not win in Carolina.  I guess the difference is, assuming we beat Rams and Bucs (in the dome) - losing in Carolina does not matter.

#108 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

It's . . . .  full of passion and class and the fan base supports them in an incredible way. As long as Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis are running the organization the Panthers will always be fighting for winning seasons and wild cards while the Saints will be in the mix for a Super Bowl each and every year.

Class? You mean bounties are classy? Does this guy ever say anything that actually makes sense or does he just say words that he thinks sound good together.

How good will the aints be when Brees is gone? How good were they before Brees? Theres your answer, Classy guy who thinks its ok to injure players for bonuses. Until Brees is gone you cant really say one way or the other since Payton started as an HC there. You can say I think this and I think that. . and that wont make you any different from any other aints fan. Completely brainwashed into cheering for a classless group of thugs. The rest of the nation just chuckles when the topic of NO fans comes up. LoL even your fruity DC mentioned it just before the game.

Whydat nation lost a lot of reasonable fans when that bounty gate happened and rightfully so. Who would cheer for anyone who injures players for money. None of my friends that I know from there would dare to admit watching them anymore. Im sure they do, but its kind like "yay, yawn, go saints. . . whos playing at Tipitina's again this weekend, ya fug it lets go to Par 4's"

Cheering for the saints now just means youre too dumb to find an actual team with class that actually has a future. Most former ainties will tell you that but not any of the die hards. You got swept last year and BEATDOWN in your own house so I dont feel that bad by not breaking serve in this matchup. Gratz to the aints on a well executed win, enjoy these last precious moments of your franchise dearly. The Brees tour is almost over.

Your owner will cash in on popularity and will not rebuild, he didnt even want to pay Brees after the SB win, LOL. Good luck in London five years from now, I hear their are lots of fish n chip recipes that call for cajun seasoning. . so, yay for you?

#109 CCC

CCC

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Razeyfingers - do you believe half of the tripe that you type?  Just wondering......  We could say the same thing about your team when Cam is gone (assuming Cam ever becomes a real passer who does not overthrow everything), and that is assuming Cam actually accomplishes something in his career other then lame first down point and his superman move.....

By the way, your post was real "classy".

#110 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Suddenly a bunch of saints fans on the forum

Did saintsreport crash again?

#111 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

"Aborted fetus of a franchise"? Damn, you are mad, huh? What's wrong? You lost in the dome . . . so what, you did not really expect to win, did you? If you did, that is the best example of "homerism". Please, even real fans should admit that most likely Saints and Panthers will split - that is the way it is. You were not going to win that game in the dome after how bad the Saints played in Seattle - was not going to happen. Just like I will admit that we most likely will not win in Carolina. I guess the difference is, assuming we beat Rams and Bucs (in the dome) - losing in Carolina does not matter.

Agree. My smack thread aside, I never really thought we had a chance to win there last night. What I didn't anticipate was your oline shutting down our pass rush. If you can't get in Drew's face it's over.

#112 CCC

CCC

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

Honestly, I did not anticipate our O-line performing that well either, honestly.  It was like they did not even play against Seattle and Carolina's D-Line / front 7 are much better that Seattle's.  That was very surprising - and I don't know for sure as I do not watch Carolina as much - it did not seem that Carolina blitzed that much either.  I am sure that will be a different story in Carolina.

#113 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Saint fans are best described in one word: Pointless.

Never try to start an arguement with them, because 93 percent of them aren't even true fans, and you could never have a civilized and normal conversation with them in the first place. Don't even bother Panther fans...jokes on them for having to come to a Panther forum after a win.

SORE WINNERS

#114 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

"Aborted fetus of a franchise"?  Damn, you are mad, huh?  What's wrong?  You lost in the dome . . . so what, you did not really expect to win, did you?  If you did, that is the best example of "homerism".  Please, even real fans should admit that most likely Saints and Panthers will split - that is the way it is.  You were not going to win that game in the dome after how bad the Saints played in Seattle - was not going to happen.  Just like I will admit that we most likely will not win in Carolina.  I guess the difference is, assuming we beat Rams and Bucs (in the dome) - losing in Carolina does not matter.

I did not expect to win last night and that is not why I am "mad".   I actually respected your franchise pre Gregg Williams.  What I am "mad" about is you Saints Report ***** coming on here time and time again and failing to bring up a valid argument to deny the Bounty Scandal's existence. 

#115 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Just to clarify my previous post I respected you franchise during the Drew Brees era before Gregg Williams.  Not the 4 decades before that where you were terrible. 

#116 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

"Who dat" is one of the dumbest sayings in the history of sports or even the world.  If they'd just stop saying that dumb poo I'd gain a small modicum of respect for them.

#117 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

Razeyfingers - do you believe half of the tripe that you type?  Just wondering......  We could say the same thing about your team when Cam is gone (assuming Cam ever becomes a real passer who does not overthrow everything), and that is assuming Cam actually accomplishes something in his career other then lame first down point and his superman move.....

By the way, your post was real "classy".

Class? . . . .

Gratz to the aints on a well executed win

I gave you props, lol shut up tard.

#118 whodatmedat

whodatmedat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

A small minority have taken shots at Gleason.  The same is true with the eavesdropping claim.  The reason your fanbase is hated, ridiculed and met with such contempt on this board is the Bounty Scandal and the overwhelming moronic logic used to defend it or deny its existence.  

The only reason the Saints fan base is hated, ridiculed and met with contempt is because a) Saints fans are known as some of the most passionate, intense and deeply loyal fans in the NFL 2) In the past 8 years the Saints have been what the Panthers wish they could be. Super Bowl Champs, consistent playoff team and in the mix every year. The great teams and fan bases are always hated by those that want to be like them. Just like the team the Saints fan base have a lot in common with the Patriots. People always hate a winner. 

#119 ImagineDAT_1963

ImagineDAT_1963

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

So how does that ass whoopin feel?? Hahhahaha

#120 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

So how does that ass whoopin feel?? Hahhahaha

not too bad, how bout that one last year in your house?

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com