Photo
- - - - -

Remember what a sick, disgusting organization this team we are facing is.

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#121 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

The only reason the Saints fan base is hated, ridiculed and met with contempt is because a) Saints fans are known as some of the most passionate, intense and deeply loyal fans in the NFL 2) In the past 8 years the Saints have been what the Panthers wish they could be. Super Bowl Champs, consistent playoff team and in the mix every year. The great teams and fan bases are always hated by those that want to be like them. Just like the team the Saints fan base have a lot in common with the Patriots. People always hate a winner. 

I'm getting the impression that your views of the fan base you are a part of are similar to the retarded kid in grade school who thought he was Michael Jordan but no one had the heart to tell him he double dribbled all the time. 

You guys had awful attendance for four decades and put bags over your heads, how does that classify as "passionate and loyal"?  The same could not be said for Detroit and Minnesota who have shown those qualities through some awful decades of football. 

Again, if you would have read the conversation throughout this thread I respected and did not "hate" the Saints pre Gregg Williams.  It was the Bounty Scandal and the following denial that has led them to being the only franchise in the world that I hate. 

#122 cdrw

cdrw

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

So nothing of any practical application. No wonder the fans hail from a coastal city below sea level.

You are just another example of the ignorance of certain fans by assuming all Saints fans are from New Orleans.

You are wrong on that account, but then I would wager you have been more wrong than right in your lifetime.

#123 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

You are just another example of the ignorance of certain fans by assuming all Saints fans are from New Orleans.

You are wrong on that account, but then I would wager you have been more wrong than right in your lifetime.

So you jumped on the Breesus bandwagon. 

#124 CCC

CCC

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

OK - can't deny the bounty scandal happened - clearly it did.  I do not know what that has to do with what happened yesterday - but apparently to you guys it does.  Can't really say everything that happened in the bounty scandal because all of the evidence was not released, however, clearly some things occurred that should not have given the punishments that were handed down.  But, does that mean that every time a Saints player makes a hard hit, or even gets called for a personal foul - it is "still a bounty"?  Come on, get real......     

And great - you beat us in the Superdome last year - terrific for you, again, what does that matter?

#125 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,089 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

all these saints fans showing up right now are basically

tumblr_ltk0kxbNxR1qc04w6o1_500.gif

#126 Cargojon

Cargojon

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

31-13 LMAO

#127 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

95% of todays Saints fans couldn't pick Aaron Brooks out of a lineup consisting of him and 4 Asian men. You won, congratulations. Now, win 200 more games and your franchise will be back at .500.

#128 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

I don't care if you hate the Saints, that's fine. The Saints are in the same division. I hate the Falcons, Panthers and Bucs.

The bounty scandal is defended by using logic. You might be blind to see it that way, but I assure you that you have seen zero evidence that points to them using a PAY TO INJURE program. They were given bonuses for plays, distributed by players on the defense. They still had to go out there and make plays, so defining it as cheating is ridiculous. 

Pin point hits from that season if you want, and I can defend them. Ironically the Saints were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL the year they won it all… I guess the refs missed all those dirty plays?

Also, the Saints basically had a season stripped away last year. The punishment is over with and done. 

And I'll say this once again, you can hate the Saints all you want. We are rivals. But, for those bringing Gleason into this, you are a disgusting person. 

I'm not going to throw the bounty thing back into anyone's faces. I think that's done and over with. I will say, though, that trying to defend it is ridiculous. There was punishments, as there should have been. The Saints' organization accepted them, even though some players tried to rebuke it, but it ended up standing after a 3rd party investigator went through the documents. Covering your ears and saying "LA LA LA DIDN'T HAPPEN" doesn't mean it didn't actually happen. There was crime enough for the punishment. Justice was served. The sentence is over. That's that.

I also don't understand bringing Gleason into it. I feel bad for the guy, honestly. Yes, he's still hated by many Panthers' fans for what he did on the field (the nut punch), what he's done off the field has been a lot different. I feel bad for anyone with ALS. That disease is horrible, maybe the worst of any I've ever heard of. But, it's not like every single Panthers' fan is talking poo about the guy.

The poo we don't like, and that thing we have a problem with, is how you guys show up out of the woodwork on our forum and talk poo about how you guys beat us this year. Congratulations. It happens. The Dome is hard place to play. But, guess what, we won there last year. You didn't see me on your fuging SaintsReport talking poo and running my mouth. The Saints sucked last year. So what? So did the Panthers until the last half of the season.

You want to come into our territory, and talk poo, then you're going to get some backlash. Don't expect to come in here with your group of trolls that post things like "LMAO 31-13!!! WE'RE TEH BESTEST" after getting your asses stomped on national television the week prior. It's okay, Seattle is an even harder place to play. Let me guess, though, you didn't show up on the 'Hawks forum talking any trash, did you?

#129 Saintdogg

Saintdogg

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

Wow.  I mean...the biggest rivalry in the NFC South BY FAR is Falcons/Saints, and yet the level of hatred between the fan bases is still nowhere near what it is from Carolina fans towards the Saints.  Just incredibly bad "facts", hatred, and venom not only about the Saints but the city of New Orleans all over this thread.  The hell did New Orleanians do to you?

As a Saints fan, don't care much about the Panthers really.  I rooted for you guys in your Super Bowl.  Rooted for Denver when the Falcons went.  It's this way for most Saints fans I'd gather.  The hell is wrong with you people?  LOL

#130 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,685 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

How do you expect us to react to a team that had a bounty on our franchise QB?

This thread is about how the Saints being a "sick, disgusting organization," like it says in the thread title. Their fans showing up and defending or denying their actions should expect some venomous words in return.

I had a rather neutral opinion on the Saints until 2009 - when it was obvious they were coached to "play" after the whistle. The BS they got away with that season was absurd.

I thought of Payton as a good guy until his records-fest in the 2011 finale. Great job, guys... setting records against our ST back ups forced into starting roles due to injuries.

I thought of Brees as a class act until his demands of $20 million a year, followed by cheap shots through the media aimed at Goodell.

#131 whodatmedat

whodatmedat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

Panther fans talk about what a "losing" organization the Saints were prior to Brees yet in the 25 years prior to Brees arrival the Saints had a total of six seasons with less than 7 wins. I would put that number up against most any team in the NFL. 

#132 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Your franchise is still the most classless in the entire league.  Congrats.

#133 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

all these saints fans showing up right now are basically

tumblr_ltk0kxbNxR1qc04w6o1_500.gif

After all the Death Star will destroy you and Luke Skywalker is the best talk and then Death Star completely a non factor last night and Luke getting best like a drum again like I said he would, I'm surprised you're still doing the Star Wars stuff. Did you miss the commercial, "it's only embarrassing if you don't win. PSSSST....you didn't win, and I'm not just talking about at life.

#134 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,089 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

After all the Death Star will destroy you and Luke Skywalker is the best talk and then Death Star completely a non factor last night and Luke getting best like a drum again like I said he would, I'm surprised you're still doing the Star Wars stuff. Did you miss the commercial, "it's only embarrassing if you don't win. PSSSST....you didn't win, and I'm not just talking about at life.

what a lame post

#135 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Longest cry I've ever seen in text

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com