Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looks like Stewart not practicing again today....

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Wonder if he will play come Sunday, never know with him and nothing had been said about it.I was hoping to have all guns locked and loaded.but it mightjust be Delo and the Fatman (Delo not 100%).

Really sucks that he just can't get healthy....we need to have a running game Sunday....disappointed.

Posted

Williams and Tolbert are more than good enough to do the job.

7 people like this

Posted

Stewart hardly every practices.  I ain't even mad.

Posted

From listening to Stewy talk on This is Gross. 

I don't think Stewy looks at football like most other NFL players.  Gross talked about how he didn't do the traditional rehab that Gross did.  And Stew says, you have to "listen to your body".  Gross joked that Stew uses "Eastern medicine".  I think Stew has a little Ricky Williams in him ( I am not calling him a pothead, not that I would even care, I think pot should be legal). 

Personally, I think he takes a long-term view of his life, and wanting to save his body from excess hits. I believe this would make sense why he doesn't practice much, but he usually plays.   I think this may have cost him a little explosiveness, however. 

3 people like this

Posted

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 2h

DeAngelo back in pads. Stewart taking a second day off. Rivera said yesterday he wasn't concerned about Stew

Posted

Stew follows the Iverson Theory on practice.

3 people like this

Posted

more snaps for tolbert

Posted

more snaps for tolbert

Which is a good thing.

Posted

JStew hasn't practiced more than a handful of times during the season for the last 3 years.  Hardly a surprise.

Posted

He won't be here next year. Gettleman's not gonna keep a guy that doesn't practice over one that does.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd like to see DLo, Barner and Tolbert next season personally.

5 people like this

Posted

He ran really hard on Sunday. He didn't go through OTAs or any other offseason work so I'd imagine he's a sore and tired as anyone. His body has gone from 0-60 in a second and we are trying to slow that process.

1 person likes this