Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dat Alice gets owned by a fellow Aints fan

50 posts in this topic

Posted

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/%5Barticle%5D-panthers-arent-playoff-contenders-315670/#.UqDHd8RDu6M

aren't you that same guy that's been on the panthers forum insisting this exact same thing every week since october, only to get trumped by win after win after win?

the panthers have weaknesses. all teams have weaknesses. good, playoff-calibre teams find ways to win in spite of those weaknesses. and that's what this panthers team has done.

2 people like this

Posted

SaintsReport has been secretly hoping Dat Alice would become a Panthers or Falcons fan since arrival to SR.

1 person likes this

Posted

this is so great. He denies he's the guy who has been posting over here too. It probably hurts when Panthers fans taunt him, but when your own fans do to? That's when you know you have gone off the edge

Posted

im thinking that Frog guy is a Panthers fan.  but regardless, no one is buying that crap article, except The Fat of course who also buys purses.

1 person likes this

Posted

That guy was a panthers fan, but most of the saints fans seemed to think the article was retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, just wow, everyone else in the thread figured it out. Not too smart eh?

FAIL

Figured what out? That the article was poo?

Posted

I think what he's referring to is they all figured out he's an annoying, fat sack of assmeat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Figured what out? That the article was poo?

Really? Are you that dense? Let me break it down to 5 year old level comprehension

You made thread about a fellow Saints fan "owning" me

Everyone in this thread realized instantly it was a Panthers fan that made the comment, not a "fellow Saints fan"

So based on the title and premise of this thread you are a moron and your fellow fans were able to figure it out while you're still lost.

Let me know if you need me to then tell you why this thread is a FAIL.!?

Also, a guy asking if I was the person posting threads predicting a loss every week is "getting owned!? I never posted any threads here Predicting Panthers loss every week anyway, so even though the answer to question was "no", the fact the guy asked me that question is me "getting owned"!? Pretty low standards you set there for " being owned" you must get owned all the time,?

Posted

I love how Alice gets called out and says dur hurr, I'm just posting an article guys, not my opinion. It just so happens that every article ever that he posts, whether it's written by ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL.com, or Bubba Buttcheeks from Bleacher Report is some edgy referendum that invalidates the Panthers success or fellates the Saints just happens to be posted by "Mr. Check Out my Sweet Highlights and sneakers."

Posted

Really? Are you that dense? Let me break it down to 5 year old level comprehension

You made thread about a fellow Saints fan "owning" me

Everyone in this thread realized instantly it was a Panthers fan that made the comment, not a "fellow Saints fan"

So based on the title and premise of this thread you are a moron and your fellow fans were able to figure it out while you're still lost.

Let me know if you need me to then tell you why this thread is a FAIL.!?

Also, a guy asking if I was the person posting threads predicting a loss every week is "getting owned!? I never posted any threads here Predicting Panthers loss every week anyway, so even though the answer to question was "no", the fact the guy asked me that question is me "getting owned"!? Pretty low standards you set there for " being owned" you must get owned all the time,?

bro, u gotta chill out. srsly, this much rage on the internet is not healthy.

Posted

bro, u gotta chill out. srsly, this much rage on the internet is not healthy.

But I'm so angry! I need to get the rage out! Hold on, I just saw someone walk by in front of my house, let me go run outside and bash their brains in. I must feed this raaaaaaage! GRRRRRRR!