TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

http://saintsreport....0/#.UqDHd8RDu6M

aren't you that same guy that's been on the panthers forum insisting this exact same thing every week since october, only to get trumped by win after win after win?

the panthers have weaknesses. all teams have weaknesses. good, playoff-calibre teams find ways to win in spite of those weaknesses. and that's what this panthers team has done.

#2 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

SaintsReport has been secretly hoping Dat Alice would become a Panthers or Falcons fan since arrival to SR.

#3 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

this is so great. He denies he's the guy who has been posting over here too. It probably hurts when Panthers fans taunt him, but when your own fans do to? That's when you know you have gone off the edge

#4 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

im thinking that Frog guy is a Panthers fan.  but regardless, no one is buying that crap article, except The Fat of course who also buys purses.

#5 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

That guy was a panthers fan, but most of the saints fans seemed to think the article was retarded.

#6 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

http://saintsreport....0/#.UqDHd8RDu6M

Wow, just wow, everyone else in the thread figured it out. Not too smart eh?

FAIL

#7 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Wow, just wow, everyone else in the thread figured it out. Not too smart eh?

FAIL

Figured what out? That the article was poo?

#8 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,959 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

I think what he's referring to is they all figured out he's an annoying, fat sack of assmeat.

#9 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Figured what out? That the article was poo?

Really? Are you that dense? Let me break it down to 5 year old level comprehension

You made thread about a fellow Saints fan "owning" me

Everyone in this thread realized instantly it was a Panthers fan that made the comment, not a "fellow Saints fan"

So based on the title and premise of this thread you are a moron and your fellow fans were able to figure it out while you're still lost.

Let me know if you need me to then tell you why this thread is a FAIL.!?

Also, a guy asking if I was the person posting threads predicting a loss every week is "getting owned!? I never posted any threads here Predicting Panthers loss every week anyway, so even though the answer to question was "no", the fact the guy asked me that question is me "getting owned"!? Pretty low standards you set there for " being owned" you must get owned all the time,?

#10 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,103 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

I love how Alice gets called out and says dur hurr, I'm just posting an article guys, not my opinion. It just so happens that every article ever that he posts, whether it's written by ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL.com, or Bubba Buttcheeks from Bleacher Report is some edgy referendum that invalidates the Panthers success or fellates the Saints just happens to be posted by "Mr. Check Out my Sweet Highlights and sneakers."

#11 Swan

Swan

Executive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Really? Are you that dense? Let me break it down to 5 year old level comprehension

Everyone in this thread realized instantly it was a Panthers fan that made the comment, not a "fellow Saints fan"

So based on the title and premise of this thread you are a moron and your fellow fans were able to figure it out while you're still lost.

Also, a guy asking if I was the person posting threads predicting a loss every week is "getting owned!? I never posted any threads here Predicting Panthers loss every week anyway, so even though the answer to question was "no", the fact the guy asked me that question is me "getting owned"!? Pretty low standards you set there for " being owned" you must get owned all the time,?

bro, u gotta chill out. srsly, this much rage on the internet is not healthy.

#12 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

bro, u gotta chill out. srsly, this much rage on the internet is not healthy.

But I'm so angry! I need to get the rage out! Hold on, I just saw someone walk by in front of my house, let me go run outside and bash their brains in. I must feed this raaaaaaage! GRRRRRRR!

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,784 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

lmao he has that pet opossum of his as his avatar on saints report

#14 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Does anyone really think Alice isn't just someones alt account? I'd really really really really hate to think that he's a real person and this is how he spends his life.

I would legitimately feel sorry for him.

#15 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

I was being sarcastic, idiot.

Yes, I realized with the guy's posts later in the thread that he was probably a Panthers fan. I initially assumed he was a Saints fan because it seems that SR bans anyone from rival fanbases. I was wrong there.

Still, you posted that article as if it was some fine piece of journalism, then your fellow Saints fans proceeded to say it was poo. I find that pretty funny.

Also, you come here and post articles about how the Panthers suck and that they're overrated, blah blah blah...and our wins at the end of the week make you look like a fool. I applaud you as you are a master troll here, but your football knowledge is about as high as that of my 15 year old sister.

After watching Monday Night Football and how these great titans of football went at it in hand to hand combat in what amounted to a defensive battle of epic proportions, the only conclusion one can draw is that Panthers must be an elite top team after they were able to beat not just one, but both defensive juggernauts that played last night! All teams are now put on notice, Panthers now have quality wins over the colossus known as Giants, the Herculean hard nose Rams, and titanic Vikings. The NFC South is now on notice and the fans are afraid, very afraid! And with Newton playing out of his mind completing throws at a rate of 4 throws a quarter, the defenses have also been put on notice. Panthers are elite, and here they come into their next heavyweight fight against the mighty Bucs led at QB by Napoleon Dynamite! When these two mighty teams meet Thursday in another battle of the elites, only one Titan of will remain, and it will be the SB favorite Panthers led by MVP front runner Cam Newton!

.......said no one EVER! 

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Currently the Panthers have played a schedule with a strength of .370, the easiest schedule so far in entire NFC, and only KC and Denver have played an easier schedule. 

Now that they have played easiest schedule, you would expect a pretty strong Strength of Victory for this "playoff contender", yet their SOV is .200, only Eagles have weaker strength of victory in entire league, the Bucs and Jags have no wins and thus no SOV.

So basically they played easiest schedule and ended up with weakest victories! Oh yeah, SuperBowl time! lol 

P.S. You should consider changing your avatar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.