Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dat Alice gets owned by a fellow Aints fan

50 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao he has that pet opossum of his as his avatar on saints report

Posted

Does anyone really think Alice isn't just someones alt account? I'd really really really really hate to think that he's a real person and this is how he spends his life.

I would legitimately feel sorry for him.

Posted

Really? Are you that dense? Let me break it down to 5 year old level comprehension

You made thread about a fellow Saints fan "owning" me

Everyone in this thread realized instantly it was a Panthers fan that made the comment, not a "fellow Saints fan"

So based on the title and premise of this thread you are a moron and your fellow fans were able to figure it out while you're still lost.

Let me know if you need me to then tell you why this thread is a FAIL.!?

Also, a guy asking if I was the person posting threads predicting a loss every week is "getting owned!? I never posted any threads here Predicting Panthers loss every week anyway, so even though the answer to question was "no", the fact the guy asked me that question is me "getting owned"!? Pretty low standards you set there for " being owned" you must get owned all the time,?

I was being sarcastic, idiot.

Yes, I realized with the guy's posts later in the thread that he was probably a Panthers fan. I initially assumed he was a Saints fan because it seems that SR bans anyone from rival fanbases. I was wrong there.

Still, you posted that article as if it was some fine piece of journalism, then your fellow Saints fans proceeded to say it was poo. I find that pretty funny.

Also, you come here and post articles about how the Panthers suck and that they're overrated, blah blah blah...and our wins at the end of the week make you look like a fool. I applaud you as you are a master troll here, but your football knowledge is about as high as that of my 15 year old sister.

After watching Monday Night Football and how these great titans of football went at it in hand to hand combat in what amounted to a defensive battle of epic proportions, the only conclusion one can draw is that Panthers must be an elite top team after they were able to beat not just one, but both defensive juggernauts that played last night! All teams are now put on notice, Panthers now have quality wins over the colossus known as Giants, the Herculean hard nose Rams, and titanic Vikings. The NFC South is now on notice and the fans are afraid, very afraid! And with Newton playing out of his mind completing throws at a rate of 4 throws a quarter, the defenses have also been put on notice. Panthers are elite, and here they come into their next heavyweight fight against the mighty Bucs led at QB by Napoleon Dynamite! When these two mighty teams meet Thursday in another battle of the elites, only one Titan of will remain, and it will be the SB favorite Panthers led by MVP front runner Cam Newton!

.......said no one EVER! 

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Currently the Panthers have played a schedule with a strength of .370, the easiest schedule so far in entire NFC, and only KC and Denver have played an easier schedule. 

Now that they have played easiest schedule, you would expect a pretty strong Strength of Victory for this "playoff contender", yet their SOV is .200, only Eagles have weaker strength of victory in entire league, the Bucs and Jags have no wins and thus no SOV.

So basically they played easiest schedule and ended up with weakest victories! Oh yeah, SuperBowl time! lol 

P.S. You should consider changing your avatar.

Posted

been watching those forums for a while now and it's obvious they all barely put up with him

Posted

Does anyone really think Alice isn't just someones alt account? I'd really really really really hate to think that he's a real person and this is how he spends his life.

I would legitimately feel sorry for him.

Showing your greenness there he is real ask philly B he also posts on every NFCS message board his name in real life is Alejandro Lastra.... 

Posted

I wish the posters here would stop responding or talking about the account.  The best solution is to never respond or reply to those threads/posts.  

If he's real, I don't feel sorry for him because...well, I just don't give a sh*t.   

3 people like this

Posted

speaking of owned....I'm still looking for an explanation on the saints recent vacation in Seattle?

what happened there Alice?

Posted

Showing your greenness there he is real ask philly B he also posts on every NFCS message board his name in real life is Alejandro Lastra....

Every good troll has a good backstory

Posted

I think Alice & Bwood are related somehow.

Posted

lmao he has that pet opossum of his as his avatar on saints report

That poor fugging dog. I'll bet it shits all over itself when a Jif commercial comes on TV.

Posted

That ugly little fuger looks like it's seen some poo.

Posted

But I'm so angry! I need to get the rage out! Hold on, I just saw someone walk by in front of my house, let me go run outside and bash their brains in. I must feed this raaaaaaage! GRRRRRRR!

Everybody missed his fat joke set up.

Was it the stuttering kid again, Alice?