• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,954 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

I preemptively object to the prolix post from Alice on Sunday night, "created by speaking into his new 256GB ipad air (the only one!), whilst two fisting chicken fingers and cheese doodles in his 'luxury' box at the Assdome."

Spoiler

#32 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,923 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

I preemptively object to the prolix post from Alice on Sunday night, "created by speaking into his new 256GB ipad air (the only one!), whilst two fisting chicken fingers and cheese doodles in his 'luxury' box at the Assdome."

Spoiler

I admire the succinctness of your post.  Feel free to wax poetic or just pontificate on the inadequacies of our bovine-masticating-puffed-cheese-injesting-peanut-butter-slathering troll.

#33 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

I hope Dat Alice is here after the game to face our Huddle wrath lol

#34 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

I hope Dat Alice is here after the game to face our Huddle wrath lol

he won't be unless they win. he's deliberately laid low the past couple weeks so if we win he can just be all "oh well i haven't been here for the past couple weeks anyway, i've been busy gluing  hundred-dollar bills to my girthy asscheeks because underwear isn't expensive enough" but then if he wins he can just burst onto the scene screaming like a banshee and put dostoyevsky to shame with server-crashing ultra-paragraphs about how saints beat panthers in superdome and are going to superbowl, LOL! 

#35 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

he won't be unless they win. he's deliberately laid low the past couple weeks so if we win he can just be all "oh well i haven't been here for the past couple weeks anyway, i've been busy gluing  hundred-dollar bills to my girthy asscheeks because underwear isn't expensive enough" but then if he wins he can just burst onto the scene screaming like a banshee and put dostoyevsky to shame with server-crashing ultra-paragraphs about how saints beat panthers in superdome and are going to superbowl, LOL! 

Yeah that asshat lol We all know he's scared of the Saints losing to us.

#36 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,014 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

#37 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

he won't be unless they win. he's deliberately laid low the past couple weeks so if we win he can just be all "oh well i haven't been here for the past couple weeks anyway, i've been busy gluing hundred-dollar bills to my girthy asscheeks because underwear isn't expensive enough" but then if he wins he can just burst onto the scene screaming like a banshee and put dostoyevsky to shame with server-crashing ultra-paragraphs about how saints beat panthers in superdome and are going to superbowl, LOL!

A couple weeks? Go read the "What Saints fans are saying " thread or SCP thread about New Orleans. I posted right after Seattle beatdown and the 2 days after, I closed a big deal Friday and was busy finalizing that sale the second half of week. I called this game weeks ago, I said Brady was able to drive down to redzone with ease in 6 of 7 possession and Brees will do same with terrible Luke getting beat repeatedly, I also said the reason y'all edged out Pats was their 22nd ranked defense at the time unable to stop the pretty average Panthers defense, remember my comparison between Saints D and 49 def performance that allowed 9 points to Panthers offense? It would have been just 6 points scored if not for a garbage time TD on 4th and 22 where Keenan Lewis stopped on play thinking it was over, Remember I pointed out Saint offense had scored 38 and 45 last 2 times in dome against Panthers and said it would be close to that, yet Saints took foot off gas in 3rd qtr.

Bottom line, your post has zero basis in reality!

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

A couple weeks? Go read the "What Saints fans are saying " thread or SCP thread about New Orleans. I posted right after Seattle beatdown and the 2 days after, I closed a big deal Friday and was busy finalizing that sale the second half of week. I called this game weeks ago, I said Brady was able to drive down to redzone with ease in 6 of 7 possession and Brees will do same with terrible Luke getting beat repeatedly, I also said the reason y'all edged out Pats was their 22nd ranked defense at the time unable to stop the pretty average Panthers defense, remember my comparison between Saints D and 49 def performance that allowed 9 points to Panthers offense? It would have been just 6 points scored if not for a garbage time TD on 4th and 22 where Keenan Lewis stopped on play thinking it was over, Remember I pointed out Saint offense had scored 38 and 45 last 2 times in dome against Panthers and said it would be close to that, yet Saints took foot off gas in 3rd qtr.

Bottom line, your post has zero basis in reality!

does jenny craig still offer weightloss products?

#39 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

does jenny craig still offer weightloss products?

I wouldn't have a football based response either if I were you!

#40 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

the saints won and we lost. unlike you when my team loses i don't produce a novella to excuse it and explain why it was actually a win except for Unfair Circumstances X, Y, and Z.

no surprises though, it's a typical reflection of your many deep lackings in moral character and social development

#41 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

post in another language. maybe then someone will be able to understand what you're saying.

#42 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

the saints won and we lost. unlike you when my team loses i don't produce a novella to excuse it and explain why it was actually a win except for Unfair Circumstances X, Y, and Z.

no surprises though, it's a typical reflection of your many deep lackings in moral character and social development

Go look what I wrote about Seahawks game and find one complaint of and "unfair circumstance" or even an excuse, they played bad in all phases and were flat is what I said, go look it up before you continue to make more stuff up,

In case you missed it, SZ James brought up my post from a few weeks ago this past week:

So they couldn't stop the Pats offense from moving ball at will, and applied less pressure to Brady than the Pats depleted D line was able to put on Cam.

Just wanted to point out Saints offense better than the one they couldn't stop last night, but with a defense almost statistically identical to SF and ranked 4th.

Wow, it's almost like I was psychic to be so spot on considering it couldn't have been based on any football IQ since according to this site I have zero.

#43 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

post in another language. maybe then someone will be able to understand what you're saying.

Por lo menos PhillyB tiene sufficient inteligencia para comprender lo que escribe, parece que el estupido es vos!

#44 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

I bet you could find some great holiday liposuction deals on groupon

#45 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

Por lo menos PhillyB tiene sufficient inteligencia para comprender lo que escribe, parece que el estupido es vos!

Come menos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com