Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Bold Predictions for Sunday night

Panthers Aints SNF NFCS

Best Answer jayflip, 05 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

My bold prediction: Dat Alejandro does NOT drink two bottles of ranch dressing and actually washes his face. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

lets set up a paypal and go $ str8 up then.

by the way peppers is far from the best player we have ever had with his half motor

As you can seen now, of course, I was right as usual. I know you thought I was the one who did not know much about the game, but clearly it was the other way around. That's what happen when you act like a blind homer.

I was the one correct about most things that happen.... except for Cam having a huge game, I missed on that!

Carolina will respond though.

#62 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Bold prediction, at least amongst our fans: We lose.

Brees at the Dome is virtually unstoppable. Don't go crazy if we lose this one, which we likely will. We should be able to beat them at home, all though that's no guarantee either.

Oh SIOS, you're such a loser. There's no way we lose, we're such a good team, 8 game win streak, blah blah blah.

#63 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

As you can seen now, of course, I was right as usual. I know you thought I was the one who did not know much about the game, but clearly it was the other way around. That's what happen when you act like a blind homer.

I was the one correct about most things that happen.... except for Cam having a huge game, I missed on that!

Carolina will respond though.

now you show up after the game is over. werent willing to bet on it though were you. blind homer? that game could have gone either way, you didnt prove a damn thing

#64 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

I don't believe in gambling heathen, keep your pocket change. Even if I did, I'm not interested in robbing you blind, because yeah, it's gonna be that easy Sunday.

If it makes you feel any better, I do believe Cam hangs at least 30 up on the Taints.

Hey, you have every right to be wrong, here in America you can be right (in my case) and wrong (in your case).

Don't bother responding to me, I don't feel like responding to all of your little retorts. I can't say it's been a fun exchange, but sometimes you gotta show the kids how it's done. Take care.

jesus your a dork...................happy wife happy life right bro? I cant stand negative and soft dudes

#65 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

AHAHAHAHa, mad cuz I was right? I called it before and now you sucking on crow lil boy. You need any more education on the game of football just let me know, you clearly need it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.