Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines - New Orleans

85 posts in this topic

Posted

If we keep it close in the first half?!?! Who said we would be down. We might be up by 2 scores going into half time. I just don't see us struggling to keep up with the Saints. It's going to be a battle. But struggling to keep up. I doubt that. We will burn these jokers on Sunday.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shula better have a good game plan. 3 & outs will kill us quickly.

Posted

Shula better have a good game plan. 3 & outs will kill us quickly.

Honestly I ain't worried about the Saints right now. We are 2-0 this season beating teams coming off Monday night games.

Pros and Cons.

Pros- Saints have Brees Graham and the home crowd behind them in the dome.

Cons- They are coming off a Monday night game and they stayed an extra day up in Seattle because of the plane broke down. The will be extra tired in the process and having less time to prepare and coming off a lose.

Pros and Cons

Pros- Panthers coming off a blow out against the Bucs at home and we are on an 8 game streak right now. We have the game tape from Monday night game for our guys to study and see what the Seahawks did to keep Saints down. Plus we are rested up and getting back CJ and  a few other guys from injuries for this game.

Cons- Cams struggles at times with his passing and our running game has struggle the past few weeks or so. Aside from Tolbert. We are in the dome which will hurt them at times and that might cause them to make mistakes on both sides of the ball.

Overall it looks like we have the upper hand on a Saints team that is going to be tired very little to prepare for us and coming off of a lose. We have to take care of business against them. It will be a tough game. But this game should be ours with no problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think some of you are forgetting how extremely difficult it is to sweep even an average divisional opponent.

The Saints are a good team. Sweeping them will be a HUGE accomplishment.

9 people like this

Posted

If the Panthers come out this week like they did against the Dolphins, they will lose this game.

Agreed. Though, I don't think they will. knowing the stakes for this game.

Nerves for the young players may be an issue though. BIG game. but it's the Next game that's the biggest right? here's hope'n they stay the course and play ball!

Posted

Start out flat, finish up flattened.

2 people like this

Posted

Like the info on the Saints 3rd downs. Couple that with the success Cam is having on 3rd down and that could be a great key in the game.

5 people like this

Posted

Honestly I ain't worried about the Saints right now. We are 2-0 this season beating teams coming off Monday night games.

Pros and Cons.

Pros- Saints have Brees Graham and the home crowd behind them in the dome.

Cons- They are coming off a Monday night game and they stayed an extra day up in Seattle because of the plane broke down. The will be extra tired in the process and having less time to prepare and coming off a lose.

Pros and Cons

Pros- Panthers coming off a blow out against the Bucs at home and we are on an 8 game streak right now. We have the game tape from Monday night game for our guys to study and see what the Seahawks did to keep Saints down. Plus we are rested up and getting back CJ and  a few other guys from injuries for this game.

Cons- Cams struggles at times with his passing and our running game has struggle the past few weeks or so. Aside from Tolbert. We are in the dome which will hurt them at times and that might cause them to make mistakes on both sides of the ball.

Overall it looks like we have the upper hand on a Saints team that is going to be tired very little to prepare for us and coming off of a lose. We have to take care of business against them. It will be a tough game. But this game should be ours with no problem.

I think we can/will win this game, but you're underestimating the Saints.

Posted

Like the info on the Saints 3rd downs. Couple that with the success Cam is having on 3rd down and that could be a great key in the game.

Very possible

Posted

I think some of you are forgetting how extremely difficult it is to sweep even an average divisional opponent.

The Saints are a good team. Sweeping them will be a HUGE accomplishment.

I believe any logical fan, especially of this organization understands that. With a sweep of Nawlins, it will indeed be HUGE, why? Because it gives us the #2 seed and a 1st round bye.

1 person likes this