84 replies to this topic

#31 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

The Panthers have what it takes to take down the Saints. 

The defensive front seven will dominate the line of scrimmage, shutting down New Orleans' rushing attack and putting consistent pressure on Brees. As we've seen in the past, Brees isn't as effective in games in which he's hitting the turf on a regular basis. 

On offense, Cam's elusiveness in the pocket will be a problem for New Orleans. His ability to stretch plays with his legs will allow his receivers to get open downfield for a few huge plays, and he's been completing those passes with regularity of late. 

We're witnessing a changing of the guard in the NFC South. Carolina is rising, and the Panthers will take control of the division with a stunning road win on Sunday night. 

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,090 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

we need to be as efficient in this game on offense as we were against new england.

#33 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,571 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

what we've given up two touchdowns all season in the first half?   something like that right?

#34 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

1 TD, long pass play against Miami, iirc

edit: just 1Q

#35 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,630 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Time stamp: 4:41 am. Dedication at its finest. 

#36 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,024 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

what we've given up two touchdowns all season in the first half?   something like that right?

Correct, ATL was the first 1st half TD, & MIA was the first 1st qtr TD...

#37 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

The Panthers have what it takes to take down the Saints. 

The defensive front seven will dominate the line of scrimmage, shutting down New Orleans' rushing attack and putting consistent pressure on Brees. As we've seen in the past, Brees isn't as effective in games in which he's hitting the turf on a regular basis. 

On offense, Cam's elusiveness in the pocket will be a problem for New Orleans. His ability to stretch plays with his legs will allow his receivers to get open downfield for a few huge plays, and he's been completing those passes with regularity of late. 

We're witnessing a changing of the guard in the NFC South. Carolina is rising, and the Panthers will take control of the division with a stunning road win on Sunday night. 

what the font?  did you type that or copy it?

#38 PghPanther

PghPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

Have any of you thought that if we beat the Saints Sunday...............we will more likely have to beat them in Dec to take the division...............and then.......

We may have to beat them a 3rd time in the playoffs.........

Is beating this team 3 times in one year let alone in such a short time realistic?

#39 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

i wonder we will defer the kickoff if we win the toss. It will be good to get them in an early 3 and out then let our offense have one of their long patent clock killing drives that ends in TDs. Most definitely we are going to have to score some TDs. I really think our guys will be prepared for this game. We get them down early and they go into full pass mode, I like the chances of our pass rush eating Brees up. This is be a tough game regardless. It is a division with two teams with a lot of history with each other and being that the division is on the line. I am excited. I will have a beer cracked open in front of the tv come sunday night

#40 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

I am more nervous about these upcoming games than I was the night I lost my virginity.....not that I really remember that long ago..but I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I was.

#41 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

The formula for success is to run for two hundred yards and keep Brees on the sideline as much as possible........ if Cam accounts for a chunk of those yards, that's good also. The stinking Jets used that plan and beat them.

#42 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,589 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Have any of you thought that if we beat the Saints Sunday...............we will more likely have to beat them in Dec to take the division...............and then.......

We may have to beat them a 3rd time in the playoffs.........

Is beating this team 3 times in one year let alone in such a short time realistic?

that is always possible.

I know this, I'd rather play the Saints in Charlotte in the playoffs, than in the Dome.

#43 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

that is always possible.

I know this, I'd rather play the Saints in Charlotte in the playoffs, than in the Dome.

No question. And I would hope for a nice snow shower also.

#44 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

No question. And I would hope for a nice snow shower also.

Im man enough to say that Im jealous of your sig.

But mine's classier, its in black n white. . . thats 400 speed film, baby, crisp n clean. Just the right amount of graininess so you know that poo is legit.

#45 Mode

Mode

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

we have started slow offensively the last couple of games. We can't afford to do that against the saints.  They'll come out firing wanting to prove the last game against Seattle was just an aberration. The saints don't like playing from behind. If we jump on them early, D gets good pressure on Brees and make him dance around a little bit, we'll have them chasing the game and when they chase the game they are prone to mistakes. Our guys know what's at stake. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com