#77 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Obviously on offense, efficiency is the key. We can't afford to go three-and-out against this offense. We'll need Cam and our boys to go down the field and eat up the clock. Sometimes a good defense is a good offense. Newton will have to put this offense on his back (like he did against New England and Miami) and take over sometime during the fourth quarter.

On defense, their only job is to keep the score close enough to give Cam a chance on the final last couple of drives. If the secondary can't hold beyond the second half, we're royally screwed.

#78 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

All due respect to NE and San Fran, but this is probably the most complete team we have faced since week 1.

But we can play with anybody.

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Saints D is mediocre. Patriots D was better. San Fran is more balanced then NE, though not as powerful on offense. 

#79 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

I really hope this team controls it's own destiny. I feel cautiously optimistic that they will.

#80 KelseyGrammarNazi

KelseyGrammarNazi

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

A welcome difference to now and the past late season games is that this one matters.  I remember them resting their starters because they had the division and advantages.  This is good.  This is real good.

I watched (NBC)WXII 12 news tonight.  At the end the president  WXII came on and made an enjoy the game speach.  Clearly tickled shipless to have this game.

You're trolling me, right?

#81 catscratch

catscratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

Beat these f**ers.. Beating N.E and SF still  the media disses us.. F them..like Rodney Dangerfield use to say" No Respect".. We need this WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

#82 intangiblejohnny

intangiblejohnny

The Josh McRoberts of Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationInterwebz

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

I can't belive I'm up this early on a Sunday. So damn excited for this game and only 13 hours to wait...

#83 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,793 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:59 AM

GAMEDAY!!!

#84 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

You're trolling me, right?

I don't understand why you'd say that.  Im just commenting on the game.  Cowboy fan?

#85 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Obviously on offense, efficiency is the key. We can't afford to go three-and-out against this offense. We'll need Cam and our boys to go down the field and eat up the clock. Sometimes a good defense is a good offense. Newton will have to put this offense on his back (like he did against New England and Miami) and take over sometime during the fourth quarter.

On defense, their only job is to keep the score close enough to give Cam a chance on the final last couple of drives. If the secondary can't hold beyond the second half, we're royally screwed.

damn your gif signature....damn it to eternity!!!!!!! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.