Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Whether we get PJ and LMAC back or not, I'm still in love with this team.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:07 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wlQ9b0hAGrM

This win has me in love with this team. So great  to see this kind of emotion in the locker room. You can tell the guys love their coach, and Roy loves his players.

Paige, Meeks and BJ have a future as stars. With next year's recruiting class combined with returning experience, we could be deadly in the next couple of seasons.

Go Heels!

#2 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,299 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

I still don't think PJ comes back, or that LMac provides much more than an actual guy to play the SG position, but the team as it stands is and can be very dangerous come March. Title contender? No chance IMO. But a Sweet 16 team that could pull an upset? No doubt. 

#3 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

CarolinaNCSU, on 06 Dec 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:CarolinaNCSU, on 06 Dec 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

I still don't think PJ comes back, or that LMac provides much more than an actual guy to play the SG position, but the team as it stands is and can be very dangerous come March. Title contender? No chance IMO. But a Sweet 16 team that could pull an upset? No doubt. 

I honestly don't know how to feel about this team yet. It's way too early to make predictions. IMHO with both back on the court we are a Final Four caliber team. LMAC back will at least help stretch defenses and force them to guard someone outside other than Paige.

The good thing about this team is that Meeks, BJ, Paige, Tokoto, James are only going to get better. Paige is the only one who has ever played substantial minutes. McAdoo has been such a disappointment, but at least plays decent defense.

I think they will be playing the best ball come the end of the season. It will all depend on how the brackets fall.

#4 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,410 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

They play to the level of their competition as young teams tend to do

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#5 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

I honestly don't know how to feel about this team yet. It's way too early to make predictions. IMHO with both back on the court we are a Final Four caliber team. LMAC back will at least help stretch defenses and force them to guard someone outside other than Paige.

The good thing about this team is that Meeks, BJ, Paige, Tokoto, James are only going to get better. Paige is the only one who has ever played substantial minutes. McAdoo has been such a disappointment, but at least plays decent defense.

I think they will be playing the best ball come the end of the season. It will all depend on how the brackets fall.

We better not get stuck playing KU again.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

http://www.ecsuvikin...baskbl-mtt.html

Miykael Faulcon is back on the ECSU basketbal roster. Interesting........

Who the hell knows what's going on with this crap anymore, and Carolina can obviously hang with the big boys regardless if PJ is on the team. 

#7 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,756 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Tokoto and McAdoo are taking the game over against Kentucky..... 

Oh and both PJ and Leslie will be back and soon, just a feeling I have. 

#8 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 16,811 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

I don't want PJ back.

#9 Cnow81

Cnow81

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

I like the way they are playing without PJ but to be honest if/when they get him back his addition could potentially take them to another level.

#10 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

If they both end up coming back at whatever point in the season we are instantly a final four contender.

#11 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 16,811 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

Kick his ass to the curb and set a precedent, this level of idiocy will NOT be tolerated.

#12 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

11411208096_3ec7808a2a_o.gif

#13 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

More rumors floating around about Hairston/McDonald today - David Glenn said on AIR that he thinks the NCAA will announce it's ruling by the end of the week. Also, various "insiders" on twitter claiming Hairston/LMac return the first week of January. Glenn's opinion goes a lot further then some dude on social media - and the Faulcon kid has been reinstated by the NCAA and ESCU. 

UNC is obviously a NCAA tourney team this year. Those three wins against MSU, Louisville, UK can get stashed on their RPI shelf. Probably looking at around a 4 seed this year and if/when Hairston comes back - UH OH. Don't know if we will see Hairston this year so take everything you read and hear with a grain of salt. 

Also - AWFUL QUIET FROM THE DOOKIES AND UNC HATERS LATELY! I THOUGHT YOU CLOWNS WOULD BE HERE GLOATING AFTER YOUR BIG WIN AGAINST GARDNER WEBB. #RPI 

#14 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

https://soundcloud.c...dg-on-pj-leslie

#15 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,409 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

More rumors floating around about Hairston/McDonald today - David Glenn said on AIR that he thinks the NCAA will announce it's ruling by the end of the week. Also, various "insiders" on twitter claiming Hairston/LMac return the first week of January. Glenn's opinion goes a lot further then some dude on social media - and the Faulcon kid has been reinstated by the NCAA and ESCU.

UNC is obviously a NCAA tourney team this year. Those three wins against MSU, Louisville, UK can get stashed on their RPI shelf. Probably looking at around a 4 seed this year and if/when Hairston comes back - UH OH. Don't know if we will see Hairston this year so take everything you read and hear with a grain of salt.

Also - AWFUL QUIET FROM THE DOOKIES AND UNC HATERS LATELY! I THOUGHT YOU CLOWNS WOULD BE HERE GLOATING AFTER YOUR BIG WIN AGAINST GARDNER WEBB. #RPI

So Faulcon got 9 games and has to pay $1,400 so I wonder how much PJ will have to pay back?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.