Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whether we get PJ and LMAC back or not, I'm still in love with this team.

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlQ9b0hAGrM

This win has me in love with this team. So great  to see this kind of emotion in the locker room. You can tell the guys love their coach, and Roy loves his players.

Paige, Meeks and BJ have a future as stars. With next year's recruiting class combined with returning experience, we could be deadly in the next couple of seasons.

Go Heels!

Posted · Report post

I still don't think PJ comes back, or that LMac provides much more than an actual guy to play the SG position, but the team as it stands is and can be very dangerous come March. Title contender? No chance IMO. But a Sweet 16 team that could pull an upset? No doubt. 

Posted · Report post

CarolinaNCSU, on 06 Dec 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:CarolinaNCSU, on 06 Dec 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

I still don't think PJ comes back, or that LMac provides much more than an actual guy to play the SG position, but the team as it stands is and can be very dangerous come March. Title contender? No chance IMO. But a Sweet 16 team that could pull an upset? No doubt. 

I honestly don't know how to feel about this team yet. It's way too early to make predictions. IMHO with both back on the court we are a Final Four caliber team. LMAC back will at least help stretch defenses and force them to guard someone outside other than Paige.

The good thing about this team is that Meeks, BJ, Paige, Tokoto, James are only going to get better. Paige is the only one who has ever played substantial minutes. McAdoo has been such a disappointment, but at least plays decent defense.

I think they will be playing the best ball come the end of the season. It will all depend on how the brackets fall.

Posted · Report post

They play to the level of their competition as young teams tend to do

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I honestly don't know how to feel about this team yet. It's way too early to make predictions. IMHO with both back on the court we are a Final Four caliber team. LMAC back will at least help stretch defenses and force them to guard someone outside other than Paige.

The good thing about this team is that Meeks, BJ, Paige, Tokoto, James are only going to get better. Paige is the only one who has ever played substantial minutes. McAdoo has been such a disappointment, but at least plays decent defense.

I think they will be playing the best ball come the end of the season. It will all depend on how the brackets fall.

We better not get stuck playing KU again.

Posted · Report post

http://www.ecsuvikings.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/eliz-m-baskbl-mtt.html

Miykael Faulcon is back on the ECSU basketbal roster. Interesting........

Who the hell knows what's going on with this crap anymore, and Carolina can obviously hang with the big boys regardless if PJ is on the team. 

Posted · Report post

Tokoto and McAdoo are taking the game over against Kentucky..... 

Oh and both PJ and Leslie will be back and soon, just a feeling I have. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't want PJ back.

Posted · Report post

I like the way they are playing without PJ but to be honest if/when they get him back his addition could potentially take them to another level.

Posted · Report post

If they both end up coming back at whatever point in the season we are instantly a final four contender.

Posted · Report post

Kick his ass to the curb and set a precedent, this level of idiocy will NOT be tolerated.