Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whether we get PJ and LMAC back or not, I'm still in love with this team.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

More rumors floating around about Hairston/McDonald today - David Glenn said on AIR that he thinks the NCAA will announce it's ruling by the end of the week. Also, various "insiders" on twitter claiming Hairston/LMac return the first week of January. Glenn's opinion goes a lot further then some dude on social media - and the Faulcon kid has been reinstated by the NCAA and ESCU. 

UNC is obviously a NCAA tourney team this year. Those three wins against MSU, Louisville, UK can get stashed on their RPI shelf. Probably looking at around a 4 seed this year and if/when Hairston comes back - UH OH. Don't know if we will see Hairston this year so take everything you read and hear with a grain of salt. 

Also - AWFUL QUIET FROM THE DOOKIES AND UNC HATERS LATELY! I THOUGHT YOU CLOWNS WOULD BE HERE GLOATING AFTER YOUR BIG WIN AGAINST GARDNER WEBB. #RPI 

Posted

More rumors floating around about Hairston/McDonald today - David Glenn said on AIR that he thinks the NCAA will announce it's ruling by the end of the week. Also, various "insiders" on twitter claiming Hairston/LMac return the first week of January. Glenn's opinion goes a lot further then some dude on social media - and the Faulcon kid has been reinstated by the NCAA and ESCU.

UNC is obviously a NCAA tourney team this year. Those three wins against MSU, Louisville, UK can get stashed on their RPI shelf. Probably looking at around a 4 seed this year and if/when Hairston comes back - UH OH. Don't know if we will see Hairston this year so take everything you read and hear with a grain of salt.

Also - AWFUL QUIET FROM THE DOOKIES AND UNC HATERS LATELY! I THOUGHT YOU CLOWNS WOULD BE HERE GLOATING AFTER YOUR BIG WIN AGAINST GARDNER WEBB. #RPI

So Faulcon got 9 games and has to pay $1,400 so I wonder how much PJ will have to pay back?

post-972-0-46045900-1387386194_thumb.jpg

Posted

Now hearing L-Mac could be back today, but PJ may never step on the court for UNC again.

http://t.co/bhSO2tU4bm

1 person likes this

Posted

I really don't care if PJ plays another minute for UNC or not. I'm glad LMac is back. That's whats up.

Posted

Sure PJ screwed up and Roy allowed him to remain on the team by working the crap out of him. If he never wears Carolina blue again, he learned a life lesson and that's the most important thing.

Posted

I'm glad LMac is back but I really have no love lost for PJ because he was given chance after chance to lay low and chill out but choose not to. I hope he's learned his lesson from this and will work his but off to get into the league come draft time but his chances aren't that good with his track record.

Posted

If I were him, I'd come back and try to play here next year for redemption. Weaker draft class, and a chance to show leadership as the lone relevant senior too.

1 person likes this