Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Kubiak fired

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Can see Houston going QB in the NFL Draft. It makes me nauseous, but I'm rooting for Atl against GB. They need to be out of the Clowney sweepstakes. Several teams are stuck at 3 wins, Tampa included.

Posted

It sux that he had a  mini-stoke and gets fired all in the same year.

Posted

I never honestly thought Kubiak was that great a head coach.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ken Whisenhunt, come on down!

And Houston may be looking at the #1 overall pick as well, which is why they made a very public and very early decision to let go of Kubiak. They are looking fr someone who will coach this team with a new starting QB, whether it be Keenum or possibly Bridgewater?

Posted

Ken Whisenhunt, come on down!

And Houston may be looking at the #1 overall pick as well, which is why they made a very public and very early decision to let go of Kubiak. They are looking fr someone who will coach this team with a new starting QB, whether it be Keenum or possibly Bridgewater?

That's a good fit imo

Wisenhunt+Bridgewater and that'd be a start.

Posted

Can see Houston going QB in the NFL Draft. It makes me nauseous, but I'm rooting for Atl against GB. They need to be out of the Clowney sweepstakes. Several teams are stuck at 3 wins, Tampa included.

I have the same thoughts on rooting for ATL and TB since they are out of the chase. Keep winning so they don't land one of the top tier talents.