Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

teeray    16,201

Hope they have inspected the levees because NO will be flooded with Saints fan's tears tonight.

• Pie 4

poorboysrev    71

Panthers hopefully punch the swamprats right in their mouth. If we make it a fight and not a game of madden we are going to win. fug that toilet bowl of a city.  Hopefully Deangelo has some juju left against them. Get that man some screens and cutback lanes. Any Panthers fan down there watch your back tonight when we beat those slackjawed gatorfukkers and dragqueens!

• Pie 1

lola    3,314

Our team isn't scared and I'm

Not either. Who says winning streaks have to end?

Panthers 31

Sewer Rats 24

• Pie 1

swoonychic    46

I'm supposed to be reading all this continuing ed crap at work today and I can't focus for a second. I can't even think about my Thunder's big game against the Pacers tonight. All I can think about is PANTHERS EFFING UP NEW ORLEANS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! This is going to be the longest day ever!!!!

DC Amp    261

Carolina Panthers win tonight, it's just the natural order of things and you know what they say about the order.

• Pie 1

swoonychic    46

Where was scp's rant? And why are the saints still in first when they are both 9-3?

Sent from my C811 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Because, as of right now, Saints own the tiebreaker.

If we dont win the NFCs, the Eagles are starting to scare me for that wild card spot. Its snowing in Philly today and they play Detroit, they have the Vikes, Bears and Cowboys left after today. I could see them winning out.

Kevin Greene    11,979

This is going to be big.

Go Panthers!

- Get Physical with Jimmy Graham. His worst performances have been when physically harassed all game long. It is worth a penalty.

Graham must feel the pain early.