Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is our prime weakness?

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Implode the superdome

Posted · Report post

WR

CB

Coach

I wonder if the Saints wanted to get rid of Peyton after last week?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

nope WR first. Who cares if the Saints put up 31 if we can put up 40.

Posted · Report post

DBs definitely got exposed today but that's what you get when you sit back and let Brees throw. The front 7 was the biggest disappointment though. We've been weak all year when we let teams get clean looks. The key to our success is pressure...we didn't get any tonight. Hopefully they figure it out over the next two weeks. We need the wins at home.

Posted · Report post

Byron Bell
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

play calling

then OL, DB, WR

Yes, playcalling..even if we get all the offensive weapons needed we should get a new OC.

Posted · Report post

Shula is the problem. And I might be willing to shift blame back to Rivera if we lose another game this year. Way too much talent on this team to get blown out the way we did. Regardless of some of the deficiencies we have at WR and OL, we have enough to compete. Not necessarily win. But compete.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Shula is the problem. And I might be willing to shift blame back to Rivera if we lose another game this year. Way too much talent on this team to get blown out the way we did. Regardless of some of the deficiencies we have at WR and OL, we have enough to compete. Not necessarily win. But compete.

Hey, Dick

The other team practices too. Remember that.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

DBs....

And a legit vertical threat #1 WR.....we don't have that. Heck, we used Greg Olsen tonight as the alternative

Posted · Report post

Our talent around Cam is weak...

Shula is doing a great job this year overall

Posted · Report post

WR
RT
CB

Posted · Report post

Need a couple WR's. A vertical threat and preferably a tall WR that can help out in the end zone. The talent around Cam is weak. We need WR, OL, and CB
1 person likes this