RT.

#32 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

Against elite talent like the Saints, in a dome our CB and Safeties looked really bad. It feels like every time we give receivers a free release they burn us. Our only chance is to get physical.

Our Oline isn't great but I feel like the weakest player on offense tonight was Cam. Everything was slow and late. He throws to open receivers. The problem is the Saints are waiting for the throw to break on the ball. He needs to get to the point where he throws receivers open.

#33 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

OL. Keep Cam upright, RB's and WR's look better.

#34 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Lol @ Cam being the weakest player on offense tonight.
The talent on our offense, outside of Cam, is garbage. Our WR's can't get open. And throw them open? Cam starts doing that then the picks are going to start coming in bunches. And when that happens, I guarantee Cam will get the blame for that. Our WRs are sorry, and have to be spoon fed the ball. The WRs we've got aren't capable of making difficult catches that you see other WRs around the league make. WRs have been scrubs for a couple years now, and a good portion of us have stated it. Cam didn't have a good game, but his OL was terrible and his wideouts didn't help out.

#35 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

QB. Has Cam even had one single completion this season on those deep bombs he throws downfield?! You will never get anywhere in this league with a hot/cold QB like Cam.

#36 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

QB. Has Cam even had one single completion this season on those deep bombs he throws downfield?! You will never get anywhere in this league with a hot/cold QB like Cam.

Looks like these faggots are back after the end of the win streak.

#37 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Against elite talent like the Saints, in a dome our CB and Safeties looked really bad. It feels like every time we give receivers a free release they burn us. Our only chance is to get physical.

Our Oline isn't great but I feel like the weakest player on offense tonight was Cam. Everything was slow and late. He throws to open receivers. The problem is the Saints are waiting for the throw to break on the ball. He needs to get to the point where he throws receivers open.

Hilarious...the concept of throwing receivers open is one of the most misunderstood notions

It is about timing your throws on a route to hit a receiver in a open part of the defense

if your receivers can't get open period (off a jam or coverage) you can't throw them open

#38 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

Those were the only throws Cam were making his rookie and soph season, and he was doing it with ease,so we know he has that ability. We don't have the line or receiving weapons for him to take those shots this year. Get him a better line and a vertical threat and we'll see more bombs downfield and with better accuracy.

#39 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

You guys are like maggots to a rotting carcass...

#40 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,187 posts

Tonight it was game plan and stubborness to change it mid-game.

Overall, it's O-Line. D-Lo looks like hot garbage and Cam is getting rushed way too much. No matter how poorly our WRs don't get open, Cam can figure out what to do (even if he does hold onto the ball WAY too long) much better if he has some DAMN PROTECTION.

#41 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

WR/RT/CB  coaching

#42 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

Hilarious...the concept of throwing receivers open is one of the most misunderstood notions

It is about timing your throws on a route to hit a receiver in a open part of the defense

if your receivers can't get open period (off a jam or coverage) you can't throw them open

It is about timing. But neither you or I know what the routes are and how well they are run. What I do know is Cam had plenty of time and he was staring down field like a deer in headlights.

#43 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

It is about timing. But neither you or I know what the routes are and how well they are run. What I do know is Cam had plenty of time and he was staring down field like a deer in headlights.

He was also staring at guys covered up....which they often showed.

#44 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

Difficult to make a decision when your receivers are being draped like a winter jacket

I'd rather him not turn the ball over than throw it into tight coverage.

I am no saying his performance was perfect by any means (still some reads he missed) but considering what he is working with...

#45 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

The fuging hilarious thing was Cam was one of the only players to show up tonight. He had to be over 60% completion rating even with dropped passes, and he ran all over them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.