Weakness in this order. WR CB OL

#77 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

Weakness in this order. WR CB OL If we go best player available at any of these three positions in the NFL draft,we can't go wrong.

#78 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,666 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

Now that I think about it, it's our playbook.  We have some smart plays but overall, we are designed for methodical drives and barely any big plays.  We rely too heavily on our d keeping it close.  

Position wise, it's a tight race between RT, WR1-3, and CB1-3.  Guard is a position that is completely fillable via FA.  

At least our needs are completely manageable to work with in the offseason.  We had soo many freaking question marks going into last season it's nice to have a distinct few we know we need to improve on.  

Get weapons, big men, and guys who can cover weapons.  

#79 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

I think that we need 2 CB's that can play man on opposing teams best 2 WR'S. I'd live with our FS and SS after that. Next we need a top WR and then OL help, particularly to create running lanes. We'd be able to make a stronger push with this. This isn't a fix for all of our problems, just what I want for now. 

#80 GreatPoupon

GreatPoupon

pardon me

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:25 AM

i don't think we need elite corners just physical corners that can play the bigger/faster WRs in the league. the julios, colstons, and jacksons of the world. i think a bigger need is a big playmaker for cam. TE/WR. he needs weapons. we should start helping the offenses centerpiece and that means oline help too. 

#81 CajunTuffguy

CajunTuffguy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

Running Back and Linebacker....oh wait, we don't have Hurney anymore.

#82 mjligon

mjligon

REAL TALK ----->

• HUDDLER
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

Lol at idiots calling for Rivera's head after losing in the Superdome. Never ceases to amaze me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.