Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Sean May to sign with the Kings?

Source: Sacremento Bee

Sean May is expected to eventually sign with the Sacramento Kings, although it could take some time to get the details worked out.

It's not a done deal, but indications are that he'll help backup Jason Thompson for the Kings. However, given his injury history (knee), it's not likely he'll be a guy you'll want to target in your fantasy draft.

Murph    520

Sean just said that he is on his way to the Kings. I guess an official announcement will be coming shortly.

Britneck    0

Sean just said that he is on his way to the Kings. I guess an official announcement will be coming shortly.

Next Chris Webber? Any takers? Htar? CP8789?

Spike    0

How Sean May didnt foul out in the first 4 mintues of the NC game against U of I will never understand. And 4 minutes is being generous. He got away with assault and battery that game.

Tweeder    0

keep on subject....this is May going to the Kings not College Ball, and the NC game was almost 5 years ago....Move on with your life

Htar    0

Hope sean gets healthy and can play. He seems to have his weight under control now.

Britneck    0

good riddance

:iamwithstupid:

What a waste of a pick. It didn't even bring in all the fans they thought it would by selecting him.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SeminoleDoug