Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean May to sign with the Kings?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I have never been a big May fan, I never liked the pick that the Bobcats used on him, when there were other players I thought were better still on the board.

Posted

I guess I will see his house go on the market in our neighborhood soon.

Posted

So much talent, so little effort. If I were the Bobs, I would have resigned him at 700k, but Jordan seems like he is admitting his past mistakes. Now if we could just unload any of the three overpaid centers.

Posted

Who was the better player on the board where the cats selected May? If May had not had knee problems, he'd be our starting PF right now.

Posted

Yeah I doubt it

Posted

So much talent, so little effort. If I were the Bobs, I would have resigned him at 700k, but Jordan seems like he is admitting his past mistakes. Now if we could just unload any of the three overpaid centers.

Jordan didn't pick May.

Posted

Jordan didn't pick May.

True - I forgot that. Still, the team is trying to rid of past mistakes.

Posted

Who was the better player on the board where the cats selected May? If May had not had knee problems, he'd be our starting PF right now.

Danny Grainger, Indiana Pacers...oh and uh, Eastern Conference All Star team.

Posted

Danny Grainger, Indiana Pacers...oh and uh, Eastern Conference All Star team.

I am a Carolina fan, and I would have rather seen the Bobcats draft Danny Granger.

By the way you spelled his name wrong. Not trying to be an ass.

Posted

I would have rather seen them package the picks and grab Chris Paul. Also, any player in the draft would have been better then May, he was too fat to get on the court. At least we could have had someone who could at least try to contribute to the team, even if they were bad.

Posted

If May had not had motivation issues, he'd be our starting PF right now.

I fixed it for you.

In reality, you need to let the Sean May excuses go. Had he played for any other university, you wouldn't be giving him such a pass.

Posted

I would have rather seen them package the picks and grab Chris Paul. Also, any player in the draft would have been better then May, he was too fat to get on the court. At least we could have had someone who could at least try to contribute to the team, even if they were bad.

Damn strait, that would have been sick. However, Raymond Felton was technically the best option on the board at that time. I also would have liked to see the Bobcats pick any of this players: Charlie Villanueva, Andrew Bynum, Danny Granger, Nate Robinson, Jarrett Jack, David Lee, and Monta Ellis. Any of these guys could have helped out the team.