• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Will We Ever Get Our Number 1 Receiver In A Draft?

Cause in Panthers legend theory. If you ignore a position long enough. Maybe just maybe it will become our strongest position.

It happened with DT...

I'd like to go on records saying I was on the Draft Alshon wagon.

I was waiting for someone to start a thread on this after Alshon made that nice grab.

Thanks for Amini, Hurney! Smh...

Was sitting on my couch praying for Alshon and then I heard Amini's name and lost it. That's why I don't feel confident they'll address this need this draft either. Just like Keenan Allen last year, WR never seems to be a urgency to fix.

I wish we had what the Bears had...

Alshon Jeffrey how the fug did we miss him?

We were too busy trying to make a D2 guard a tackle. I said that Alshon was the best WR in that draft but people disagreed with me. I don't even feel like I saying I told you so. Said the same thing with Keenan Allen and Deandre Hopkins.

Y'all will learn to listen to me. I'll give you two more names we'll regret passing on: Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans.

Amini will be really good when he gets healthy. I am not worried about it. I am pretty sure our gm and front office are not retarded and realize wr is a need and I am sure it will be addressed. Don't get all your panties in a wad over it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts