Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Will We Ever Get Our Number 1 Receiver In A Draft?

208 posts in this topic

The sad part is we might not retain Lafell because of cap room. He's due a new deal. There are plenty of teams in the NFL that would consider him an upgrade.

Nah. We all be cheering if we could get our hands on a legitimate OT: Lewan, Kouandjio, Richardson, Scherff, Irivng, etc.

It's a toss up between OT and WR. Add in CB.

Nothing sad about us not possibly retaining Lafell. Get his inconsistent a** outta here. Aside from Smith, I'm ready to clean house with our WRs. No more scrubs

Yeah... But King and McNutt, man! Marshall Jeffrey 2.0! "Answer is on the roster!"

I care less about Lafell. He has improved but nothin that warrant for a new deal. Ginn will more than likely be retain and if Gman is smart enough to draft two receivers we should be in a good position.

LaFell is no damn Moose 2.0. I dont get where fans keep getting that from. I have never in my life seen Lafell beaten a no.1 corner. I'm not gonna hold my breath for that day to come. At least Ted Ginn has a resume of beating Revis during his time in Miami and this season. ;)

He's an NFL starter. Just not a star. He's produced 500 yards and 5 tds with 3 games to play. Somebody will want that on their team.

Well you read some of his posts in that thread, and get back to me.

Look motherfuger I'm not getting into your little forum fight. I stated in this thread, and obviously it should be the only statements that are currently relevant. If you want to continue arguing with him about points made in another thread, go do it, in that thread. Don't fug up this thread with that childish bullshit.

The sad part is we might not retain Lafell because of cap room. He's due a new deal. There are plenty of teams in the NFL that would consider him an upgrade.

LOL

Imagine this team with both Jeffrey and Allen....

Or better yet, if we traded for Josh Gordon. Putting up those numbers with the browns QB situation is beyond incredible and damn near historic

Yeah... But King and McNutt, man! Marshall Jeffrey 2.0! "Answer is on the roster!"

AE was once the answer.

He's an NFL starter. Just not a star. He's produced 500 yards and 5 tds with 3 games to play. Somebody will want that on their team.

Sure someone will want him. I hope that team won't be us next season tho.

So lemme get this straight. Andrew Luck is better off because he has Reggie Wayne (drafted in the same class as Steve Smith), TY Hilton (3rd rounder like Brandon Lafell), and an undrafted guy with 6 catches. Wow that is impressive.

Your posts are becoming so borderline retarded, that I'm really beginning to think you are just trolling me.

Funny how you conveniently leave out Coby Fleener, taken in second round the same year as Andrew Luck.

That's Fleener, Hilton, and Rogers, all within less than two years.

It's about building around your quarterback. You conveniently ignored this point in the other thread.

AE was once the answer.

Sad part is, I was only half joking. I honestly think DG may think those 2 are the answer and we don't draft a WR in the first 2 rounds again this year.