Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam VS Geno

148 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So a lot of people on this board like to talk crap.  Time to put some Pride on the line.  For those interested I have came up with a Avatar Bet.  Loser will have to use a Avatar of the wining side choice.  So what are the details. 

We will have a bet on which QB had a better game this coming sunday.  It will be based on Passing/rushing/TDs/INT/fumbles and the winning team.  Will post the point system on Tuesday and all who are interesting can make the bet.

Ok here is the deal.

1 point for every completion

5 points for every 10 passing yards

5 points for every 10 rushing yards

6 points for each TD rushing or passing

10 points to the winning QB

-3 for Fumbles, Int

-2 for a sack

If you agree to this let me know if you take the bet.   Winners decide on losers Avatar. 

For Cam

For Geno

Squirrel

Posted · Report post

tumblr_ltlgbvB6pL1r2v293o1_400.gif
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah, I'm down with that.

You sure you've thought this through?

Posted · Report post

Double post.

Don't know why I'm having problems connecting tonight. Anyone else having problems?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You are the only person on this board who gives two craps about Geno fuging Smith. Go jump on his dick already!

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

So you want to bet against your qb in favor of the worst starting qb in the nfl? You guys said this guy was a mod once?

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cam for all the money and avatars.

Posted · Report post

So you want to bet against your qb in favor of the worst starting qb in the nfl? You guys said this guy was a mod once?

Sadly, yes he was a mod. Now he's basically Grits long lost twin brother masquerading as a Panthers fan.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sadly, yes he was a mod. Now he's basically Grits long lost twin brother masquerading as a Panthers fan.

I thought Zod had better judgement.

Posted · Report post

This is a pretty big game for us since were fighting for a playoff spot, and you want to bet against our QB? You want Geno to look better than Cam...which is pretty much you saying that you want us to lose. Man, you should just go be a jets fan.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

So a lot of people on this board like to talk crap. Time to put some Pride on the line. For those interested I have came up with a Avatar Bet. Loser will have to use a Avatar of the wining side choice. So what are the details.

We will have a bet on which QB had a better game this coming sunday. It will be based on Passing/rushing/TDs/INT/fumbles and the winning team. Will post the point system on Tuesday and all who are interesting can make the bet.

So are you a Panther fan or just an incest homer?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

why the fuck would any of us want to bet against cam?