Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam VS Geno

148 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually expect Matt Simms to replace Geno sometime in the second quarter.

Also OP is a major tool.

Posted

So you want to bet against your qb in favor of the worst starting qb in the nfl? You guys said this guy was a mod once?

Actually the board voted for me to be a Mod.  So you cant blame Zod for that.  Just shows you how much this board knows.

Plus don't take this as I want the Panthers to lose just that Geno will perform better than Cam. 

Posted

That's just nonsense.

Posted

Damn, Geno has one semi-decent game against the fuging Oakland Raiders and Squirrel starts this crap back up.  You know who else had a good game against the Raiders excluding garbage time?  Bob Griffin and the Redskins.

Geno has been 2009 Jamarcus Russell bad and was so bad last week his coach benched him at halftime out of pure embarrassment.

Geno is facing our defense at our house after they just got embarrassed... and you're betting on him outperforming Cam?  Lol, I bet he's going to look like Colin Kaepernick did against us, if not worse.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, I thought threadstarter was a jets fan making this bet. A panther fan? And a troll at that...just wow.

Posted

Actually the board voted for me to be a Mod.  So you cant blame Zod for that.  Just shows you how much this board knows.

Plus don't take this as I want the Panthers to lose just that Geno will perform better than Cam. 

Somebody please tell me this isn't true

Posted

true

Posted

Somebody please tell me this isn't true

You act like I'm the worst poster on this board.  Here I will explain why I stepped down from being a Mod. 

I got tired of people bashing other posters just because they had a different opinion then them.  Instead of debating them or proving them wrong.  As a Mod I tried to keep it down but atlas it was no use. It was so bad at one point that new posters would get bashed and not return.  So if people want to bash someone they can bash me I don't care and find it funny will go out their way to do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

please troll more Squirrel, I have found it amusing as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok updated original post if you want to take the bet please post below.

Posted

You act like I'm the worst poster on this board.  Here I will explain why I stepped down from being a Mod. 

I got tired of people bashing other posters just because they had a different opinion then them.  Instead of debating them or proving them wrong.  As a Mod I tried to keep it down but atlas it was no use. It was so bad at one point that new posters would get bashed and not return.  So if people want to bash someone they can bash me I don't care and find it funny will go out their way to do it.

tumblr_mmdwdofyg31s266z3o1_500.gif

3 people like this

Posted

So I take that as you taking the bet.