147 replies to this topic

#121 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,000 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

...were you and I watching the same game?

since you want to put so many weird caveat's on Cam's performance, don't forget to remove Geno's biggest passing play too, and keep in mind that something like 70 of Geno's total yards came on the last drive when the Panthers were basically playing prevent and forcing them to eat clock.

the two were not in the same league out there for most of the game... but that doesn't mean Geno has no future in the NFL.

"ha ha, this guy isn't really that good if you wipe all the game changing plays made by other units out!"

how could any thinking person think that's a good argument or a sensible position to take.  i can understand the newton vs. luck circle jerk because those two are at least somewhat comparable physically and they were both top picks in the draft but this geno smith thing is baffling to me.

of course this is mr. "derek anderson would have led this team to 10-4 too" talking so who knows.

#122 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,000 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

come on blak n blu

even the biggest WVU homer on this board is backing down on the geno smith thing

#123 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,229 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

i'd be curious to see how many Jet fans wouldn't trade Geno for Cam.  i work with two and they both think they need to address the Qb position next year

#124 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

i'd be curious to see how many Jet fans wouldn't trade Geno for Cam.  i work with two and they both think they need to address the Qb position next year

The jets would trade Geno plus a 1st 2nd and 3rd with  next years 1st for Cam

#125 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,900 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

i do not think you'd find a single person that isn't horribly blinded by rage and/or an alabama fan that wouldn't take Cam over Geno.

#126 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Geno and Cam are similar players..

Difference between this year's team and last year's team is that this year's team can win without cam, where as; last year's couldn't..

put in D.A. and you'll still find a similar record based performance out of this year's team

Cam's still your usual, I don't know what type of game he'll have today, type of player.  

? D.A. would get murdered behind this O-line! Teams have to game plan for Cam (not D.A.) If Cam was a " I don't know what type of game he'll have today, type of player" then that would make him inconsistent...And he has been pretty damn consistent this year! And has lead Game winning drives this year too. Something he couldn't do the past 2 years. He finally has a defense that can stop teams from scoring, and with a great D he doesn't have to think he needs to put the team on his shoulders to win!  Cam has kept so many plays alive w/his run ability...I don't even want to think what the 2013 Panthers would be like w/o Cam! What in the hell does Cam have to do to stop all the haters that are Panther fans? If opposing fans Hate Cam that's a good thing. But our own damn fan-base who has never, seen, had, or even came close to having a Franchise QB in its almost 20 years of existence, would make me think they would welcome Cam w/open arms! But..i guess not everyone has been here since 95 either.

#127 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,000 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

at least somebody is keeping the derek anderson fetishism alive

stirs doesn't have to feel lonely in the "i swear DA is as good as cam" camp

#128 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

? D.A. would get murdered behind this O-line! Teams have to game plan for Cam (not D.A.) If Cam was a " I don't know what type of game he'll have today, type of player" then that would make him inconsistent...And he has been pretty damn consistent this year! And has lead Game winning drives this year too. Something he couldn't do the past 2 years. He finally has a defense that can stop teams from scoring, and with a great D he doesn't have to think he needs to put the team on his shoulders to win!  Cam has kept so many plays alive w/his run ability...I don't even want to think what the 2013 Panthers would be like w/o Cam! What in the hell does Cam have to do to stop all the haters that are Panther fans? If opposing fans Hate Cam that's a good thing. But our own damn fan-base who has never, seen, had, or even came close to having a Franchise QB in its almost 20 years of existence, would make me think they would welcome Cam w/open arms! But..i guess not everyone has been here since 95 either.

What the hell is that .gif in your sig?

#129 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,803 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hey guys take away Cam's 72 yard screen TD to Deangelo, his 40 yard laser to LaFell over the middle, his 20 yard dart to Olsen and all the other sideline first down conversions to Olsen, oh and let's throw in some pointless garbage time yards and a game-sealing pick 6 for good measure and he's just the same as Geno Smith!  I swear!

Yeah, let's just put Cam out there by himself... and hell let him be a one man defense and the entire special teams unit while he's at it.  That's the only way he'll get any credit from some people I guess.

See how fuging stupid that sounds?

Cam has been trying to carry this team on his back for long enough... it's about damn time some of the other guys finally caught up to him.

#130 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

By far and away the weirdest poo I have seen on this site

#131 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

By far and away the weirdest poo I have seen on this site

http://www.carolinah...-gif-in-my-sig/

this should explain it. I would have deleted it since it derails threads. But im superstitious 

#132 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,000 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hey guys take away Cam's 72 yard screen TD to Deangelo, his 40 yard laser to LaFell over the middle, his 20 yard dart to Olsen and all the other sideline first down conversions to Olsen, oh and let's throw in some pointless garbage time yards and a game-sealing pick 6 for good measure and he's just the same as Geno Smith!  I swear!

Yeah, let's just put Cam out there by himself... and hell let him be a one man defense and the entire special teams unit while he's at it.  That's the only way he'll get any credit from some people I guess.

Cam has been trying to carry this team on his back for long enough... it's about damn time some of the other guys finally caught up to him.

blak n blu is going to go down with his ship on this "cam actually sucks" thing like a good captain

#133 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,696 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

So hey guys, whats goin on in this thread

#134 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

Geno and Cam are similar players..

Difference between this year's team and last year's team is that this year's team can win without cam, where as; last year's couldn't..

put in D.A. and you'll still find a similar record based performance out of this year's team

Cam's still your usual, I don't know what type of game he'll have today, type of player.  

Is this some type of joke post (or have you actually watched any Panthers game this year, and their OL, WR's and running backs)???

I'll stop here, and not even get into the impact that Cam has/carries on this team, in order for them to win, no matter what his overall statistics say by  the end of the game.

The Panthers still need Cam to be a play maker in order to win. The defense [usually] holds the game close enough, till Cam can win it for them. The Panther would be a 4 win team with DA at QB. 

I'm absolutely dumbfounded and gob-smacked by the ignorance of your statement. Did I miss something?

Wow!

#135 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

70 yarder was all d.lo... what did cam have to do with that play other than take the snap??? 

all the other yards cam piled up, i'll give it to him.. but w/o that play from d.lo, cam statistically had a similar game to geno 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com