keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,496 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

http://forums.thegan...ead.php?t=79787

These are pre-SNF quotes:

i feel like we play to the level of our competition sometimes, so hopefully we are competitive this game. we just have to contain cam defensively, but offensively i have no fuging clue what we do

Who the fug is gonna cover Steve Smith? That's our biggest issue.

We are going to get creamed.

Jets really have no hope and probably shouldn't even show up

The Giants went to Carolina earlier in the season and got massacred. Sadly I believe we could see something similar. We have to get Cam Newton on a bad day.

And then after SNF:

Panthers are getting exposed by the saints in the passing game...wonder if Geno can learn how to throw like this in a week.

You know Rex is gonna be chattin up Rob this week for intel on how to contain this offense

The only good news is the Panthers passing game is all sorts of bad this season. Contain Newton and run the ball effectively and we have a puncher's chance.

So this group of Jets fans at least seem to be the most reasonable group of fans I've seen.

#2 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,319 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

I think we need the Panthers to win tonight against the Saints and feel comfortable and in the drivers seat for the division. I don't want to face this team next week if they get beat and are angry.

large.gif

#3 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

Their passing defense is horrible, Cam may is going to destroy them

#4 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

All I will say is Geno is not the answer for them. We HAVE to throw the ball to WRs that can pickup yards after the catch, get out of there and hope the Rams upset the Saints somehow! That sets the table nicely for the rematch!

#5 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,319 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

I almost feel sorry for them

Jets really have no hope and probably shouldn't even show up

almost

#6 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,119 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

Geno vs. the best defense in the league back on their home turf coming off an embarrassing loss in primetime... good luck with that. 

#7 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

It is still blowing my mind about their last game. Didn't Geno throw like 4 picks and they still won in a blowout? lol.

#8 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,979 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

reasonable?

uh yea no

Hopefully Cam Newton blows out his ACL or something...

#9 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,550 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

What kind of ass backwards fuged up reality are living in when Jet's fans are the most reasonable? I listen to the FAN everyday and New York has some of the dumbest and most delusional fans on the planet. A Jet fan called in yesterday(might have been Friday) and told Mike the Jets should trade Geno to a QB needy team. Mike asked the caller what the Jets could get back in exchange. I swear to god the motherfuger said "the Cardinals are going to need a quarterback and we need help in the secondary. Maybe they give us Patrick Peterson and a 3rd?" I thought Mike was going to have a fuging stroke.

#10 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,319 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hopefully Cam Newton blows out his ACL or something because thats the only way the Jets are going to win. Jets have looked putrid against good defenses this year and without Cam, we could maybe squeak out a low scoring game

I wouldn't wish that one any one, even the smug Barry-Bonilla-of-football, 'Cam' Newton.........still, I wouldn't mind if Quinton Coples fuged him up a little though.... 
except Tammy Brady. I hope she gets hurt every game. Whiny bitch got the refs to give them the win against the Browns.

:woo:

#11 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

Maybe it's my homer glasses talking - but I wouldn't want to play us after that SNF loss either.  This team has enough attitude now that they're gonna be pissed, not wallowing and crying.

Doesn't bode well for the Jets.

#12 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,496 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

reasonable?

uh yea no

Hopefully Cam Newton blows out his ACL or something...

What kind of ass backwards fuged up reality are living in when Jet's fans are the most reasonable? I listen to the FAN everyday and New York has some of the dumbest and most delusional fans on the planet. A Jet fan called in yesterday(might have been Friday) and told Mike the Jets should trade Geno to a QB needy team. Mike asked the caller what the Jets could get back in exchange. I swear to god the motherfuger said "the Cardinals are going to need a quarterback and we need help in the secondary. Maybe they give us Patrick Peterson and a 3rd?" I thought Mike was going to have a fuging stroke.

Lol I said "this group" of Jets fans...not saying Jets fans are the most resonable.  Of course there are going to be asshats on those boards too.

#13 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

I like our chances in this game. If nothing else, it will tell us whether or not this team is for real about wanting to make a playoff push. We went 2 months without losing a game and now that we've come back down to earth, time to see how we respond. Can't wait for Sunday.

#14 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Looks like we are the biggest favorites on Sunday. We are 11 pt favorites against the Jets, followed by the Broncos being 10 pt favorites against the Chargers.

#15 Jetsknicks1

Jetsknicks1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

It is still blowing my mind about their last game. Didn't Geno throw like 4 picks and they still won in a blowout? lol.

He threw one pick, one TD and rushed for another. That being said, I don't give my boys much of a chance this Sunday. I'll be at the game and just hoping we can keep from getting blown out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carolina panthers, new york jets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com