Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Jets fans are saying

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Their passing defense is horrible, Cam may is going to destroy them

Posted

All I will say is Geno is not the answer for them. We HAVE to throw the ball to WRs that can pickup yards after the catch, get out of there and hope the Rams upset the Saints somehow! That sets the table nicely for the rematch!

Posted

I almost feel sorry for them

Jets really have no hope and probably shouldn't even show up

almost

2 people like this

Posted

Geno vs. the best defense in the league back on their home turf coming off an embarrassing loss in primetime... good luck with that. 

3 people like this

Posted

It is still blowing my mind about their last game. Didn't Geno throw like 4 picks and they still won in a blowout? lol.

Posted

What kind of ass backwards fuged up reality are living in when Jet's fans are the most reasonable? I listen to the FAN everyday and New York has some of the dumbest and most delusional fans on the planet. A Jet fan called in yesterday(might have been Friday) and told Mike the Jets should trade Geno to a QB needy team. Mike asked the caller what the Jets could get back in exchange. I swear to god the motherfuger said "the Cardinals are going to need a quarterback and we need help in the secondary. Maybe they give us Patrick Peterson and a 3rd?" I thought Mike was going to have a fuging stroke.

3 people like this

Posted

Hopefully Cam Newton blows out his ACL or something because thats the only way the Jets are going to win. Jets have looked putrid against good defenses this year and without Cam, we could maybe squeak out a low scoring game

I wouldn't wish that one any one, even the smug Barry-Bonilla-of-football, 'Cam' Newton.........still, I wouldn't mind if Quinton Coples fuged him up a little though.... 
except Tammy Brady. I hope she gets hurt every game. Whiny bitch got the refs to give them the win against the Browns.

:woo:

Posted

Maybe it's my homer glasses talking - but I wouldn't want to play us after that SNF loss either.  This team has enough attitude now that they're gonna be pissed, not wallowing and crying.

Doesn't bode well for the Jets.

Posted

reasonable?

uh yea no

Hopefully Cam Newton blows out his ACL or something...

What kind of ass backwards fuged up reality are living in when Jet's fans are the most reasonable? I listen to the FAN everyday and New York has some of the dumbest and most delusional fans on the planet. A Jet fan called in yesterday(might have been Friday) and told Mike the Jets should trade Geno to a QB needy team. Mike asked the caller what the Jets could get back in exchange. I swear to god the motherfuger said "the Cardinals are going to need a quarterback and we need help in the secondary. Maybe they give us Patrick Peterson and a 3rd?" I thought Mike was going to have a fuging stroke.

Lol I said "this group" of Jets fans...not saying Jets fans are the most resonable.  Of course there are going to be asshats on those boards too.

1 person likes this